Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: We are the most mature in our species  (Read 1408 times)

Offline rthunderbird

Now I know that that may sound like a bold statement however we really are, whether we disagree politically, morally, religiously whatever we are the most mature. Because while the rest of society still looks onto punting like it is some seedy back alley act that only rich bored men do we know the truth and are far more reasonable with our views on sexuality. We know that most WG's are not being exploited, we know most are just normal girls who happen to be excellent fucks. We know you can have more fun with £100 over an hour then £200 on a night out and we know that the rest are stupid gullible fuckers. So here's to us and our group because we fucking rock  :drinks: Just watched the channel 4 doc and cannot believe the bullshit, I've had some of the best shags of my life for less than a tank of petrol. I have a question, do you think the rest of our country will ever catch on? This amazing thing called great sex for relatively low amounts of money? And do we really want them to?

Offline Zeusthedoc

Now I know that that may sound like a bold statement however we really are, whether we disagree politically, morally, religiously whatever we are the most mature. Because while the rest of society still looks onto punting like it is some seedy back alley act that only rich bored men do we know the truth and are far more reasonable with our views on sexuality. We know that most WG's are not being exploited, we know most are just normal girls who happen to be excellent fucks. We know you can have more fun with £100 over an hour then £200 on a night out and we know that the rest are stupid gullible fuckers. So here's to us and our group because we fucking rock  :drinks: Just watched the channel 4 doc and cannot believe the bullshit, I've had some of the best shags of my life for less than a tank of petrol. I have a question, do you think the rest of our country will ever catch on? This amazing thing called great sex for relatively low amounts of money? And do we really want them to?

I don't know about most being 'normal girls'....you'd need to define normal.
RE: being exploited, i think it would depend on your view of exploitation. i think if girls are in 'hard up' positions it may potentially be exploitation...but i think that is a discussion wider than the scope of your post.

i think a general response to your thoughts is that you seem to take a mighty privileged view of yourself in relation to the rest of society. I know a countless number of people who don't necessarily see sex in the way that you appear to. I also know some people who chose to wait till they were married before having sex, both male and female. i thnk you may be on to something about us being 'mature' given the way sex/sexual imagery is part and parcel of the vernacular and culture throughout western civilisation. but i think you may be better off using the word informed/evolved rather than mature.

And, well...in relation to your comments about us being so 'mature'...what about the females who are not being exploited by us, rather they are exploiting us...£250/£300 p/h....it works both ways.

Offline rthunderbird

Its funny I was actually going to use the word evolved, let's just say sexually minded in that department we are more mature. And normal as in I think people view WG's like they're a different species or that they're somehow lesser than other people when the fact is they aren't, they are just regular people who do a job that for some reason or another in the last 200 years has been demonised by society. I don't think I am better than other men or women, but I definitely think that attitudes need to change. The post really is a knee jerk response to the C4 doc. Also I personally would never pay those rates per hour, I don't think you can necessarily be exploited. Its kind of like someone offering you a TV for £3,000 when you know it is worth only £2,000 or that you could get an equally good one for less. You're not really being exploited more gullible for not doing your research properly before jumping in, I lurked for months before I went for my first punt because even £100 is a fair wad of cash and I wanted to make sure all went well and I got my money's worth.

Offline AgedCases

I lurked for months before I went for my first punt because even £100 is a fair wad of cash and I wanted to make sure all went well and I got my money's worth.

+1

Offline Zeusthedoc

Its funny I was actually going to use the word evolved, let's just say sexually minded in that department we are more mature. And normal as in I think people view WG's like they're a different species or that they're somehow lesser than other people when the fact is they aren't, they are just regular people who do a job that for some reason or another in the last 200 years has been demonised by society. I don't think I am better than other men or women, but I definitely think that attitudes need to change. The post really is a knee jerk response to the C4 doc. Also I personally would never pay those rates per hour, I don't think you can necessarily be exploited. Its kind of like someone offering you a TV for £3,000 when you know it is worth only £2,000 or that you could get an equally good one for less. You're not really being exploited more gullible for not doing your research properly before jumping in, I lurked for months before I went for my first punt because even £100 is a fair wad of cash and I wanted to make sure all went well and I got my money's worth.

that doesnt mean everyone did/does.
For all the fluffy cunts on AW et al. who are happy to pay £250 for a HJ from half of the WGs...there are also some thick as shit punters who don't know any better...

some get totally ripped off and think thats what this game is about, or they dont realise theyre being ripped off

Offline rthunderbird

that doesnt mean everyone did/does.
For all the fluffy cunts on AW et al. who are happy to pay £250 for a HJ from half of the WGs...there are also some thick as shit punters who don't know any better...

some get totally ripped off and think thats what this game is about, or they dont realise theyre being ripped off

Well then they're gullible fools, I still don't think that's exploitation per say.

LL

If the rest of society were to view your post and they assumed we were all the same as you, they'd probably think of us as arrogant fuckers with superiority complexes.

Offline rthunderbird

If the rest of society were to view your post and they assumed we were all the same as you, they'd probably think of us as arrogant fuckers with superiority complexes.

Literally just said I don't think of myself as superior to others so well done on reading the thread.

LL

Literally just said I don't think of myself as superior to others so well done on reading the thread.
That's the point. I did read the whole thread and not just the one line where you stated you don't think you're better than others.

Offline rthunderbird

See that highlighted red bit where I say I don't think I am better....... :diablo:

jcdmj12

"Sleeping with prostitutes is like making your cat dance with you on its hind legs. You know it's wrong, but you try to convince yourself that they're enjoying it as well."  - Jimmy Carr

LL

See that highlighted red bit where I say I don't think I am better....... :diablo:
You still don't get it.
Your post is a bit like one of those that goes, "I'm not racist but..." and then continues with a racist rant.
I.e having one statement in your whole post doesn't cancel out the rest of it.
Look at your subject line FFS :D
And getting angry with me about it - just for pointing it out to you - that's hardly "mature" is it?

Offline cueball

I don't know about being superior or more mature or anything like that but if punting has taught me one thing, it's how to get back from the vinegar stroke.

Offline rthunderbird

You still don't get it.
Your post is a bit like one of those that goes, "I'm not racist but..." and then continues with a racist rant.
I.e having one statement in your whole post doesn't cancel out the rest of it.
Look at your subject line FFS :D
And getting angry with me about it - just for pointing it out to you - that's hardly "mature" is it?
Oh no, no, no my friend I am not angry. All I am saying is that sexually minded generally we are more mature with these sorts of subjects, again as I said a response to the channel 4 doc which seemed to want to make us look like we were all idiots with more money than sense. And its not an I am not racist but because I don't think I am I just think we as a group of people have the edge when it comes to facing these sexual issues with a clear mature attitude.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Oh no, no, no my friend I am not angry. All I am saying is that sexually minded generally we are more mature with these sorts of subjects, again as I said a response to the channel 4 doc which seemed to want to make us look like we were all idiots with more money than sense. And its not an I am not racist but because I don't think I am I just think we as a group of people have the edge when it comes to facing these sexual issues with a clear mature attitude.

generalisation....both ways.

assuming that we have and they don't.

Offline Cuntminion

I certainly don't think so, you cannot really generalize and say punters are an enlightened group

It's a case by case basis as there are some tools in every click

A decent person will be decent whatever they do, as a prick will be a prick

Just treat others as you wish to be treated

Offline Boundless

My 10 pennorth regarding girls being exploited.

If they are forced or bullied to do it by pimps or they are illegal immigrants and can't work legally then yes, they should be protected and the pimp cunts punished.

However, if a girl has no partner, has a young kid or more, has no skills or the opportunity to get a job, finds it tough to make ends meet etc, then punting is a lucrative pastime that can be fitted in around the kids etc. I'm not saying it's easy shagging every Tom Dick or Abdul as has been discussed ad nauseum on here, but it does pay extremely well for the hours put in.

One could argue that all work is exploitation to some degree. I have a part time job that pays minimum wage, which I then pay tax & NI on, but it suits me at the moment. It does mean that a week's work just about pays for half hour with a reasonably cheap prossie!

Before I get bolloked by Dani, I know that the majority of WG's see it as a good job and certainly don't fit into the category above.