Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Sauna' shops  (Read 909 times)

Offline horsa

Sorry for my greenness but how do these 'Sauna' shops operate? Do you have sex inside the sauna? How much are the girls? Etc..
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 12:49:29 pm by horsa »

Offline Dustybin

You would be some chap if you did. I once banged my wife in one once fucking nearly killed me.

Cheers

Dusty
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 12:43:14 pm by Dustybin »

Online Dipper

You would be some chap if you did. I once banged my wife in one once fucking nearly killed me.

Cheers

Dusty

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline notcalledchris

No mate.   There is a "lounge" or perhaps just a reception area where you meet the girls and choose which one you want to bang.   She then shows you into the sex room.   The sex room might just have a bed or in some places you can choose usally for extra cash a room with a Jacuzzi or a dungeon with sex equipment.  If there is  Sauna it is for relaxing in before or after the shag typically when waiting for the girl you want to finish with the previous punter

Offline RAJEC

Or they will have “treatment” rooms with massage tables where you can partake in a shit massage (usually focusing on your crack, balls and pole) with the inevitable “extras” question pre/post flip.
Some of these places are he only and may not offer fs, so play it cool and see what happens.