Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Birmingham  (Read 1397 times)

83 review(s) for Hot Sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline stevesix9

I am quite a regular with Anya and she is well reported so this won’t add much to the general knowledge base - other than to re-affirm that she is still maintaining her high standards.

Booking was simple. She wasn't showing as available but I called in the morning and asked whether she was free later in the day. I think she answers the phone for regulars and doesn’t always switch on the green ‘Available Today’

I normally start (after a quick shower) with her performing OWO which includes a good rimming and use of a mini vibrator.

Then we switch to oral on her - she is always spotlessly clean and enjoys being rimmed herself.

Sex is usually missionary to start and then doggy and I usually let her choose whether it is Pussy or anal or both in that order. It is always top notch and she then finishes the session giving me a short massage to wind down.

On this occasion, the anal play and concurrent vigorous OWO was too much for my fella and he shot his load a bit too early. I could sense it building of course but like a thirteen year old could not hold back. She took it all in her mouth and disappeared to the bathroom to relieve herself of the mouthful.

I am rarely a two pop guy so the massage today was for an extended duration.

Well it was utter bliss. She always has the room lights low, despite the plethora of coloured lamps and the associated remote control that she enjoys tinkering with, and she got some nice chilled musical accompaniment going. Then proceeds to really pamper me. Feet, legs, back, arms, head - everywhere was given attention and she does genuinely seem  to know what she is doing. I know she has some clients who just visit for massage alone and I think I could understand why.

So she is still as good looking as ever - not an ounce of fat on her  and I regard her as one of the most attractive looking Thais around (and I have seen a good few) she is really pretty.

£120 for an hour - although she is not a clock watcher and today I extended by 20 minutes or so.

External Link/Members Only

Offline fairyguy

Great review and also recommend this solid SP, one of the few Thais that have lived in Birmingham for years and not a tourer.
Seen her for a spontaneous 2am booking the other week and left the following morning after when she returned from a night out.

if you see her a few times  she will cater to extras she doesn’t advertise.
Her number rarely appears on her AW but she works most days so you can book her through the number which is visible on her profile here.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 07:00:20 pm by fairyguy »