Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minxy Milf EJ , Gloucester, no meet  (Read 1872 times)

Offline Spunkhead

External Link/Members Only

Sorry for the Non Review review but Gloucestershire has been pretty barren for a while and I haven't had an excuse to go to Bristol either.

Called EJ for an appointment. She picked up and I stated what time she was available. She proceeded to ask how long for, I was thinking 30minutes but remember seeing something on her page about last minute 15m bookings and I as I was booking within the hour, I asked if she did 15minutes.

She then abruptly said " You haven't read my profile, have you?" And then slammed the phone down.

Couldn't believe someone could be so rude, I appreciate they must get alot of calls but manners don't cost a penny.

Oh well, looks like I'll have to go to Bristol then...

Offline houseboot

So enquiry only, no appointment made.

Moved to SW Discussion

Offline Markc

To the original poster sorry you had this experience with her.

When l contacted her at first she was a little short with me but l had read her profile
many times so l know the services she offered. She asked me questions on the phone
to pass her screening process. The questions where my age, height, weight and hair colour.
Didn’t mind answering them but never been asked anything like this before. You have to
follow her instructions to the letter like parking your car in a particular place and phoning her
from inside your car to get the house number to know where she is.

After a first meet all this is dropped and you just book and knock on the door at your appointment time.
She says she gets a lot of time wasters ( not saying your one ) getting in touch.

I seen her three times now and had a great anal session with her last week.

Offline newhere456

Let me just take your car registration details from where you parked your car so that I can trace your ID and blackmail you in the future.

Not saying she would, but ....

Offline realpunter

Has a very low opinion of punters going by her posts on the SP version of this site...

Offline Spunkhead

Has a very low opinion of punters going by her posts on the SP version of this site...

The tone of her voice would match what you said. Hopefully dodged a bullet as I wouldn't want my car to be spotted.

Hands up, I didn't read her profile from top to bottom. But is it a big deal, to just say, sorry don't do 15m?

Offline houseboot

The tone of her voice would match what you said. Hopefully dodged a bullet as I wouldn't want my car to be spotted.

Hands up, I didn't read her profile from top to bottom. But is it a big deal, to just say, sorry don't do 15m?

Depends on whether you were the first or tenth person to ring up.

Offline Caratacus

She IS bloody rude. I rang her once to enquire about a booking. She asked my age. I’m literally just 60 and am probably in better shape than most blokes 20 years younger. “I don’t fuck old blokes” was her stroppy reply and put the phone down. What a bitch. She sounds vile

Offline pythondan

I reviewed her a few months ago. She did say she gets a lot of timewasters but maybe if she was less spikey some of these punters would actually go through with bookings.

I got the impression that she is on the spectrum and struggles when not in control of things. I enjoyed the sex part of the meet but the rest was underwhelming.

If you are looking for a slim milf type in the Gloucestershire area I would recommend British sexy becky External Link/Members Only who is very friendly, easy to chat with and great in the sack.

She moves about a fair bit but is in Cheltenham every couple of weeks.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

She IS bloody rude. I rang her once to enquire about a booking. She asked my age. I’m literally just 60 and am probably in better shape than most blokes 20 years younger. “I don’t fuck old blokes” was her stroppy reply and put the phone down. What a bitch. She sounds vile

Her hanging skin looks very weird so I doubt you've missed much.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

I reviewed her a few months ago. She did say she gets a lot of timewasters but maybe if she was less spikey some of these punters would actually go through with bookings.

I got the impression that she is on the spectrum and struggles when not in control of things. I enjoyed the sex part of the meet but the rest was underwhelming.

If you are looking for a slim milf type in the Gloucestershire area I would recommend British sexy becky External Link/Members Only who is very friendly, easy to chat with and great in the sack.

Becky is a solid punt if nowhere near as good as she used to be.

Offline Markc

Does Becky do CIM?

Offline Caratacus

I saw her years ago where she called herself Kylie

Offline macmate

She's definitely a tricky one to manage. Yes, some of her demands are a bit weird (it was glasses off recently, afraid of being recorded!), but guess it's "her body - her rules". She has had surgery to remove the loose skin, so visually much better. She is pretty tidy now. If you can get past the bull****, she is a good fuck, I have found. For the punting wasteland that is Gloucester, her availability makes her worth the effort.

Offline FOD-Punter

I mistakenly text her the other month and got some abuse back saying that I hadn’t read her profile. I did read her profile but the ‘no texts’ was on the summary, rather than the main bio which I missed. I refuse to see her out of principle now.

Offline pythondan

She has changed her AW profile telling punters to text for bookings rather than to call as was her previous requirement.

I wonder if the discussion in this thread has resulted in this change  :unknown: