Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adjika - South Kensington - Diva  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Alexmck

Girl
External Link/Members Only

Price
£350 for 1 hour

Services
Positive
Girl you'd bump into in an underground club
No smells below
Only doggie - see below about interruptions
Oral good - very slick and happy to take full length without issue or even gagging but wasn't going to come - she kept stopping just as the sap was rising

Neutral
Odd kissing technique. Not DFK. Not really LFK either. More closed lip kissing that was somehow quite wet with slobber. Didn't seem keen to kiss anyway
Messy and dirty apartment. Smelt strongly of smoke and weed - smelt quite strongly outside the front door. Walked past kitchen full of unwashed dishes and full bin liners
Bathroom had shaved pubes on the toilet cover - not sure if male or female

Negative
Phone kept going off and she kept checking it each time
After checking it third time (she stopped mid blow job to check), she walked out and heard her speaking to someone. Came back after about 5 minutes and apologised. Lost all interest at that point. Got stuck in doggie and came from mechanics then left. Out in 40 minutes
As mentioned in other reports - very trim waist upward but waist downward, quite a bit extra, more a size 14/16 waist down and size 8/10 waist up

Gave her a try given glowing reviews in the past. Guess she's now burnt out or couldn't be arsed. Should have gone to the pub. Not returning and definitely not recommended

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Girl
External Link/Members Only

Price
£350 for 1 hour

Services
Positive
Girl you'd bump into in an underground club
No smells below
Only doggie - see below about interruptions
Oral good - very slick and happy to take full length without issue or even gagging but wasn't going to come - she kept stopping just as the sap was rising

Neutral
Odd kissing technique. Not DFK. Not really LFK either. More closed lip kissing that was somehow quite wet with slobber. Didn't seem keen to kiss anyway
Messy and dirty apartment. Smelt strongly of smoke and weed - smelt quite strongly outside the front door. Walked past kitchen full of unwashed dishes and full bin liners
Bathroom had shaved pubes on the toilet cover - not sure if male or female

Negative
Phone kept going off and she kept checking it each time
After checking it third time (she stopped mid blow job to check), she walked out and heard her speaking to someone. Came back after about 5 minutes and apologised. Lost all interest at that point. Got stuck in doggie and came from mechanics then left. Out in 40 minutes
As mentioned in other reports - very trim waist upward but waist downward, quite a bit extra, more a size 14/16 waist down and size 8/10 waist up

Gave her a try given glowing reviews in the past. Guess she's now burnt out or couldn't be arsed. Should have gone to the pub. Not returning and definitely not recommended

I hate that feeling of gloom after a shit punt, where you walk out and just say to yourself why the fuck did I just waste £x notes on that when I could have been in the pub having a laugh with some mates instead.

Sorry you had a shite time but thanks for the review.

Offline Sperminator22

Unlucky OP.
Gosh Adjika has changed for the worse since I've met her in january (twice), at the very beginning of her "career".

Offline Alexmck

I hate that feeling of gloom after a shit punt, where you walk out and just say to yourself why the fuck did I just waste £x notes on that when I could have been in the pub having a laugh with some mates instead.

Sorry you had a shite time but thanks for the review.

Thanks. Rubbish. Should have been in the pub

Offline Alexmck

Unlucky OP.
Gosh Adjika has changed for the worse since I've met her in january (twice), at the very beginning of her "career".

i was hoping for something similar to other reports. Sadly not. Guess now a bit of a chore for her unless you're a Brad Pitt who rings her bells

Online Jonestown

I’d have walked as soon as I saw the 14/16 arse, that’s definitely not reflected in her profile photos or endless stream of 5* reviews on the Diva website.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I’d have walked as soon as I saw the 14/16 arse, that’s definitely not reflected in her profile photos or endless stream of 5* reviews on the Diva website.

100% agree... the photo's on the site are now obviously very misleading to when she first arrived on the scene... obviously taking up local eating habits of most British girls. What a shame!

Offline Alexmck

Yes. Unfortunately balls were blue and I was hoping for amazing service

Really should have walked

Offline pantywetter

It’s amazing how quickly some of these girls service decline.  I occasionally find a Diva girl I like and book once or twice per week, only to find service goes to shit within the first month.  It’s madness to do the job and not have any interest in giving the customer a good experience.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 08:18:47 pm by pantywetter »

Offline dizietsmae

100% agree... the photo's on the site are now obviously very misleading to when she first arrived on the scene... obviously taking up local eating habits of most British girls. What a shame!

Yeah all her photos are at least 5 years old apart from the one wearing the hat in the mirror as you can see some of  her many tattoos, also she is definitely at least 30 as she let that slip the second time I saw her, was a good fuck though, shame she went downhill and put her prices up  :dash:

Offline brandnewday75

Now on kommons

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeah I noticed that one. It’s been on there for some time. If anyone’s curious it tends to be near the very bottom of the London listings. Not sure if that’s down to login activity?

I WhatsApp’d her. She was quoting £500 for one hour incall. So useful from a "library" point of view (a few videos and more recent candid pictures) but obviously far cheaper to see her through an agency. She does look cute, reminds me of a work colleague who has a very similar look about her.

The fact she’s living in a luxury apartment in the new Battersea area probably speaks volumes! Lol.