Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonya ts Bayswater. Overrated or becoming jaded?  (Read 3321 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4523411) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Titti Tatti

I know YMMV but. :unknown:..this is what happened for me.  Sonya is highly recommended on here for looks, service ect, and I wanted to add to my experiences.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were excellent, as good as I've experienced.

£150 for the hour. Location a bit better than most I've visited in Bayswater.

Sonya is as per pictures and is undoubtedly pretty with great eyes and lovely lips. Hair cascading down a fine frame over a pert arse. Long neck  with no Adams apple. Delicate hands, voice not to deep BUT I find its hard to believe that if I spent sometime on a first meeting, I wouldn't know. If Sonya is amongst the most feminine ts in London, I'm having doubts. Certainly when Sonya was on top, I thought of a Thai boy with pretty eye make up and lips.

Minor worries from the start. I have a shower then Sonya has a shower! Hair immediately into top knot despite my request.

I lean in for a first kiss and a cheek is offered! As the meet progresses lips become involved, nice but FK I'm informed is not on offer! Nor is rimming. Perhaps Sonya doesn't read AW? Deep troat? Impossible when you keep your fist on the shaft.

Maybe if I hadn't expected so much I'd have rated this as neutral because there are real positives.

Once we engaged there was plenty of action. Slurpy OWO led to 69. Interesting toger. Short and curved but with a sac the size and texture of a small tit. No hint of marbles but perhaps you could give it a good squeeze?  :rolleyes:  Took a while to respond to my tender tongue but it would have been rude not to repay the compliment by offering Sonya my cherry. (I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to go there but I was starting to enjoy Sonya).A little painful at first but I relaxed and Sonya gave me a good seeing to.  I or course returned the compliment in mish, dodgy and prone bone.

Eventually I'd was done, showered and left on 59 mins ( my choice).

So despite enjoying much of my time I have my doubts. Has this put me off more ts's?
Time will tell. 

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 06:55:40 pm by Titti Tatti »

Offline Jeffe

Thanks for the review was considering Sonya but might try someone else first

Offline TTGR

I pressed on the middle picture (blue bra) and JEEEZUS.... the most feminine TS award definitely needs a recount.

:timeout:

Offline Titti Tatti

So I'm back in Bayswater today and my eye is caught by a striking brunette with lovely long hair sashaying down the street towards me. Took me moment to recognise and if Sonya identified me...just (wisely?) Kept on walking. 
Without any of the subtle makeup, a bit 'harder' looking, but still a head turner. Moves well.

Also as I suspected at the meeting, a smoker.

My first spot off duty as it were.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 12:27:00 am by Titti Tatti »