Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Non-white visitors to Morocco.  (Read 2995 times)

Offline Mothball15

Hi, can anybody tell me if the women are comfortable with non whites? A couple of guys are thinking of going, but with the political, social and maybe cultural aspect am I thinking this may be a problem?

Offline Jamiethedodger

Quite a few of the key posters who have been to marrakech are non-white. I myself am non white and i dont recall any issues arising because of my skin colour. I am not saying it doesnt exist but i just havent seen it.

As soon as i spoke to girls with my British accent they immediately clocked on to the fact that i was from the UK.

Take for example the hot VIP Room girl i met. Before i spoke to her, I observed her rejecting many moroccan dudes in the club. Now i might look moroccan to some but as soon as i said "hello, im xx from london what is your name" she became immediately receptive and walked with me outside to talk and exhange numbers.

Youll be fine.

Offline Mothball15

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Fully endorse what JTD has said.

Me and friends in our group are brit-born asian of indian descent and we never had any problems whilst out there.

Just be discreet, but this applies to EVERYONE punting in Marakesh.

Stop worrying and go there.

Offline ss23

Every time I've been in the club's, it's mostly British Asian punters, actually rarely seen white punters there
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 03:25:01 am by ss23 »

Offline Mothball15

Any Africans/Afro Caribbean? Black British?

Offline nike

Any Africans/Afro Caribbean? Black British?

One of the guys I punted with at the start of the year is African.
I have not come across any racism. The only excrption is that most girls will avoid Moroccan guys, that's not racism but other factors.