Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Schoolgirl roleplay?  (Read 2746 times)

bristol_ben

OK so who has given you the best schoolgirl roleplay or has the best uniform?
Loads of the girls offer it as a uniform choice but not sure who's is the best?
Any advice?
Thanks all

vorian

When you say the best, what do you mean exactly,  personally I prefer the authentic look and purchased one from a supplier for a regular.  However some punters prefer the StTrinians style which I hate.

Very open ended question you have posted and again roleplays come in infinite variety do you mean a sub or dom slant,  a lot of punters like the student teacher RP,  whilst I prefer a more equal style.

Offline rudolph hucker

OK so who has given you the best schoolgirl roleplay or has the best uniform?
Loads of the girls offer it as a uniform choice but not sure who's is the best?
Any advice?
Thanks all

No brainer, Soph!

touch.and.go

Not done schoolgirl with Soph - but Elise makes an excellent pupil  :lol:

Offline SmokeEater

It must be me but wanting to have sex with someone that looks like a school girl feels all wrong so I've never tried or wanted to. I'd go for any other fantasy but I feel as a man in his 40's I should not be fantasising over sex with someone looking like a school girl.

Like I said its probably just me lol

touch.and.go

It must be me but wanting to have sex with someone that looks like a school girl feels all wrong so I've never tried or wanted to. I'd go for any other fantasy but I feel as a man in his 40's I should not be fantasising over sex with someone looking like a school girl.

Like I said its probably just me lol

I shouldn't fuck rabbits either - but I really like bunny-girl outfits too  :lol:

Offline rudolph hucker

Is Soph the 'default' answer to most posted questions on UKP/Southwest?   :unknown:

Offline TerryTibbs

Is Soph the 'default' answer to most posted questions on UKP/Southwest?   :unknown:

Try Sophie...........

:lol:

Terry  :timeout:

touch.and.go

All except - "I'm a newbie and I want a plain vanilla GFE - with no spitting, pissing, anal or spunk play"  :lol:

taffdan

All except - "I'm a newbie and I want a plain vanilla GFE - with no spitting, pissing, anal or spunk play"  :lol:

there you go RH - soph is not the answer.... :lol:

Offline rudolph hucker

You say that, but Sophie tends to 'tailor' all punts to what the punter is looking for. Her customer service is now second to none, and the tone of her profile is towards making the hour or so you spend with her a memorable experience.
She may come across as intimidating to a newbie, purely on reputation alone, when you are alone with her, she is far from it.

Offline Just forum

My mrs once asked me what I would like in role play and dressing up. So I thought ok. And blurted out "school girl" she said "that's sick". Had to dig her out some of them Russian institute videos so she didn't think I was a freak.
Banned reason: Non contributing undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

alchemist

Soph does an amazing school girl role play.  It would be great to have a few other recommendations though.  Can't beat a bit of variety!

Offline ciscoxxx69

You say that, but Sophie tends to 'tailor' all punts to what the punter is looking for. Her customer service is now second to none, and the tone of her profile is towards making the hour or so you spend with her a memorable experience.
She may come across as intimidating to a newbie, purely on reputation alone, when you are alone with her, she is far from it.

Well said Rudolph......
Only 3 visits to her, but every one has struck a different tone with different tricks and nuances....and all filthy. And.......all done with genuine enthusiasm and seeming enjoyment......a 5star Gold Standard girl.

She would be perfect for a newbie, but then the benchmark you set with Soph will be difficult (almost impossible) to replicate with other WGs going forward.......you should still give her a go though...  :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 10:06:03 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline inch

I can't get over the fact her tits join up in the middle, else I'd be all over her like a shot :(

SteveNova

Soph made an excellent 'schoolgirl' at her recent party (as did Georgia).  In a one-to-one I'm sure Soph  would happily tailor a roleplay to whatever was wanted.