Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Sienna ST-Clair please?  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Landlubber

This girl has not been on AW long, nothing coming up on search here

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her please?

Thanks

Offline Landlubber

I'm just bumping this out of curiosity to see if anyone has any suggestions for what happened. Despite a few bumps in the road on communications I decided to TOFTT. Visited her in Bristol this week. Had a nice time -all as described. Went to post a favourable review and found profile suspended as suspicious. All very odd. No intention of white knighting, but should I at least tell AW the profile may be kosher??

Offline houseboot

Que?

The profile is not there but that could be for any number of reasons.

Offline Landlubber

In my AW  Mailbox “ab-x” has been substituted as a name and the link takes you to a “suspicious profile - not available “ message. On reflection this should probably have been in the general discussion board. Thanks for looking, anyeo

Offline JimmySW

Link works for me but now in London - do the review! (She's verified now)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 09:07:19 am by JimmySW »

Offline FuckNugget

When I log in to AdultWork there's a number 2 next to e-mails I exchanged with Sophia Belle several years ago. When I click on it, it lists Sophia Belle and Sienna StClair logging in from the same device. Was the girl you saw very slim and Scottish? Sophia Belle's story can be found on here or Google, if you're not familiar with it.

Offline JimmySW

Sophia Belle's story can be found on here or Google, if you're not familiar with it.

I still would!  :yahoo:

Offline ruggedscot

I still would!  :yahoo:

get in the very long que..... id rattle her proper