Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in Lambeth  (Read 1019 times)

Pompoy123

I'm around the Lambeth area a lot and was wondering what with all these new posh builds going up (Vauxhall) why have we not had WGs moving into the area.

Anyone had any good times in Lambeth??

slow and low

Only one I have seen around there was White Angel who worked in Clapham but she then moved around and ended up in the Midlands.

CelticWarrior2

Vauxhall has a niche after hours scene which doesn't provide much need for WG's - Royal Vauxhall Tavern was awarded listed status last week for its place in LBGTQ history. As a local I always head north of the river for the more fertile playgrounds of Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea and Camden.
Also I don't shit where I eat.

Offline lewishamguy

I'm around the Lambeth area a lot and was wondering what with all these new posh builds going up (Vauxhall) why have we not had WGs moving into the area.

Anyone had any good times in Lambeth??

Try this one. She is based on Pimlico.

External Link/Members Only

Pompoy123

She doesn't see new guys of colour. WTF are my fella black man doing to annoy these WGs??

Offline Mr. Cheeks

She doesn't see new guys of colour. WTF are my fella black man doing to annoy these WGs??

She does see new clients of colour, I chanced my arm and got to see her. Just give her a call and be polite! Charm goes a long way with this wg  :)

Offline Yankee21

Lambeth is a bit of a desert tbh.
Ruby woo in streatham is great as is Anika but she's over in Wandsworth.

slow and low

External Link/Members Only Saw her last year good service only problem flat was bit of a tip. Might have moved or improved it since then.