Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Phoenix Club  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Ferrisbb12

Hi

Does anyone know if Charlotte from The Phoenix Club works anywhere else or does one to ones?

Thanks

Offline Bigus Dickus

Hi

Does anyone know if Charlotte from The Phoenix Club works anywhere else or does one to ones?

Thanks

I think a lot of them do. Just call Em on the Phoenix mobile and she should sort you out.

vt

Here's her Twitter...she's a game girl, a bit ditzy, but likeable.

External Link/Members Only

From my conversations with her it seems unlikely, I seem to remember her telling me she's from a pole-dancing background and enjoys the fun of partying but not 1-2-1s...but no harm in asking!  ;)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

She will be marmite for many with her ditzy nature and machine gun like laugh, but she's a great horny fuck when on form. Had some very good sessions with her. 

Offline Ferrisbb12

Thanks guys.

Yeah that laugh goes right through you! lol

But as you say she is a great fuck.

I fancy banging the doors off it for an hour on my own! lol

Charlottepheonixtlc

Hey guys thanks for lovely comments about my laugh haha!!! I can be booked for a 121 from Emma's on day I'm scheduled to work before or after parties and u can call Emma direct to book or book thru my adult work alexCeasers (jus the c a capital) sure u can take a hour of me on u 121 tho? Haha! ... I don't do outcalls or work independently jus work from Emma exclusively in london and one place up here one day a week- hence energy levels haha xxx

Offline yuiop300

She will be marmite for many with her ditzy nature and machine gun like laugh, but she's a great horny fuck when on form. Had some very good sessions with her.

I enjoyed my time with her.  She was always smiling, laughing and up for a laugh.