Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mouth ulser  (Read 1158 times)

Offline fettish008

Should I punt while I have a mouth ulser?worried about infection.

Offline sealion

Depends on what you intend doing - if you're planning reverse oral or on rimming her then my answer would be a definate no. If however the only thing you're planning on using the mouth for is kissing then the risks are much lower.

My rule of thumb is - if you're worried that <insert medical condition here> will put you at undue risk, then hold off until its cleared up.

Offline closeshave

if you're worried use bonjela and dont lick her out

DeWallenFan

IMO if you are considering kissing, FK, DFK or giving any oral to her, then I would say NO.
It's not worth the risk is it?
As I'm not a doctor and don't know the actual "risks" involved, I would still say NO..Hope that makes sense  :)

Offline maxxblue

Just use this technique, and you'll be fine:

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline AnthG

If its a cold sore you have on your lip. Definitely don't punt.

If its a canker sore you have on your tongue. Don't be crazy and do punt. 90% of the time Canker sores come about because you have eaten something hot. And the final 10% is still nothing to make you not punt.

And here is the official response to this question from the "ask Alice" sex help website

Is it safe to have oral sex when either partner has a canker sore -- not a cold sore, but a canker sore? Does the same virus cause both and can you cause genital herpes with a canker sore?

-- Blister Mouth

Dear Blister Mouth,

Canker sores have not been proven to be caused by a virus, and they are not contagious, or a sign of any other disease. Where the sores in question are found and what they are caused by also set them apart: Canker sores appear more often under the tongue and inside the mouth than cold sores do (which are caused by the herpes virus). Canker sores may be sparked by stress, trauma to the area in your mouth, allergies and sensitivities, bacteria, and certain health conditions and diseases.

But, back to your question about sores in the mouth during oral sex: If the person performing oral sex has a canker sore in her/his mouth, and s/he comes into direct contact with her/his partner's semen, vaginal fluids, or blood, s/he may well be increasing her/his risks of contracting HIV from her/his partner if s/he is infected. Any type of lesion or opening in the mucous membrane of the mouth makes transmission of HIV more viable than if the lesion weren't there. You'll need to make decisions about how much risk you want to take with your partner. To reduce your risk of infection, avoiding oral sex when canker sores are present or using a condom or dam during oral sex to protect each other might be a good idea.

For more information on canker sores and oral sex, check out the related Q&As below. Hope this helps!
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline madeinwales56

Then don't ...

jcdmj12

If its a cold sore you have on your lip. Definitely don't punt.

If its a canker sore you have on your tongue. Don't be crazy and do punt. 90% of the time Canker sores come about because you have eaten something hot. And the final 10% is still nothing to make you not punt.

And here is the official response to this question from the "ask Alice" sex help website

If you read the second part of that response, it says may increases risk of getting STD. So that's RO out then (and DFK if you're paranoid). 

Offline philipsfrog

I always leave it if I have a mouth ulcer, better safe then sorry for both you and the girl