Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Labias  (Read 2023 times)

Offline WKD123

Is there any chance we could add some more guidance to the punting reviews?

I may be alone in this, in which case in true UKP style, shoot me down and ridicule me, but I can't stand flappy lips and when I read a review recently hoping to add the girl to my HL, the description of her labia as being like stringy cheese, well.....  :vomit:

For example, this girl looks horny until you get to this:
External Link/Members Only

SO, what do you think?  Can we add a Labia Description to reviews please?

Offline Lady Lover

I on the other hand LOVE a meaty pussy! Can't beat a fit MILF with huge flaps :dance:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I on the other hand LOVE a meaty pussy! Can't beat a fit MILF with huge flaps :dance:
Me too, love a set of huge piss flaps so it's like munching on a Doner Kebab  :thumbsup:

pking_paul

Maybe the OP has a point, as those lips on Alizee look perfect to me as well. I hate the two rubber inner tube look so it would be helpful to know?

;)

Offline Chorley

I may be alone in this, in which case in true UKP style, shoot me down and ridicule me, but I can't stand flappy lips and when I read a review recently hoping to add the girl to my HL, the description of her labia as being like stringy cheese, well.....  :vomit:

I could dine on that ALL night!  :wacko: :yahoo:

Offline lewisjones23

neat and tidy is what i like

big flappy ones do nothing for me - not punted girls cos of reports of a big fanny before

Offline Steely Dan

Reviews here are free form.  There are no requirements, just guidance.

Of course punters should add whatever is notable.  But lets face it, it is hard enough to get guys to mention whether she speaks English or not.  Insisting on this detail seems unworkable.  Particularly as 3 out of 4 would say 'excellent labia' !

But you don't have to listen to me. If you (or anyone) want to edit the Review Guide, just do it.  It is a wiki, open to all.

Offline Cum_again

Piss flaps is surely a more satisfying term

Offline hungrypunt

big flappy ones do nothing for me - not punted girls cos of reports of a big fanny before
Same

Offline mrfishyfoo

A pussy is a pussy is a pussy.  :D :D

You get fat ones, thin ones, ugly ones, skinny ones, meaty ones, pretty ones and apparently stringy ones. The list just goes on and on.

They ALL get fucked.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline hendrix

I never get (facially) close enough to one to really care tbh :D

Offline Marmalade

I think it’s an idea. Some birds have chewy bits and some just a gash. I think the variety’s nice. Sounds a good idea to add it to reviews for info. Of course some fuckyfluffydicks wouldn’t dream of describing whether a cunt has flaps or not. I’m sure they must keep their eyes shut while they’re poking it!

Offline Plan R

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 01:43:41 am by Plan R »

Offline munterhunter

I'm a fan of meaty labia but don't mind if they're not meaty. If I'm heading "south" the primary concern is personal hygiene.
Had a quick look at your reviews and noticed you don't go into any great detail about labia. In 2 of them you refer to a "lovely fresh pussy".
I've seen a few profiles on AW where women refer to their large labia and I don't have any objection to reporting on labia size in a review if it's an issue for guys on here. Yours is the first request I've seen.
Why not start a trend in your own reviews?

Offline DrConners

Reviews here are free form.  There are no requirements, just guidance.

Of course punters should add whatever is notable.  But lets face it, it is hard enough to get guys to mention whether she speaks English or not.  Insisting on this detail seems unworkable.  Particularly as 3 out of 4 would say 'excellent labia' !

But you don't have to listen to me. If you (or anyone) want to edit the Review Guide, just do it.  It is a wiki, open to all.

That's a good point - I wouldn't normally graphically describe a WG's vag, just if she's tight, not tight or smells pungent or not.

Offline WKD123

Good point - I suppose being new to all this, I was trying to follow a certain format that others had used and as it happens, all four of the punts I have had, the pussies were pretty much ideal - the last probably had more meat than the others, but still tidy and not offputting

I will certainly report on this in future, to encourage the practice and I love that reference point from PlanR!

Offline Marmalade

I agree 100%

I agree completely. Don’t know why I started calling them cunt flaps. Just confuses things when there is a cunt of a woman attached. I shall go back to calling them piss flaps.

It’s also easier to say.  :drinks:

Offline WKD123

OK - so here's my attempt to set a rating scale for ease of describing those piss flaps, beef curtains, vag doors, although in truth these are more about how it all looks as a pussy....

What do you think?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline S.X. MacHine

Semantic point; labia is plural. The singular is labium, which is never used 'cos they come in pairs.
Serious point; in some cultures labia are so disliked that they get cut off. So punting in, say, Egypt might be for you since over 80% of females are excised. Hint: don't go looking for a clit, though. They don't approve of those either...

Offline willie loman

Girls with neat genitalia are pretty pleased with themselves in my experience, but I prefer slightly pendulous lips. No bad idea mentioning the equipment in reviews, obviously not for the more squeamish amongst the membership. Girls are actually pretty interested in what kind of fannies other girls have, they just don't talk about it, in a loud voice in the pub.

Offline WKD123

You can't discuss labia without the mention of nicole duPappilon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OMG!   :vomit:  :vomit:  :vomit:

That has to go down as number 20, to be avoided at all costs. Except, I have just looked her up on UKP and there's positive reviews. I've only just found out what the fuck YMMV means, but has to apply in this case.

Offline Bogof60

Neat and tidy for me too.
Will try to mention it in future reviews though.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steely Dan

Offline Cum_again

Couldn’t give a shit really....

Although I once saw a girl in Leicester who had the top half of her inner flaps which were incredibly long.  You could knot them...
They were nice to suck on....

But generally a minge is a minge and I couldn’t really give a fuxk what it looks like

Offline WKD123

If you want a scale, use the ISO9001 agreed one:

:D  - Wish I had seen that before. I'll try and quote the number and the "type" in future reviews.....

Offline shagmore

:D  - Wish I had seen that before. I'll try and quote the number and the "type" in future reviews.....
Should be added to the AW site as one of their pre-requisists

Offline notcalledchris

It is what it looks like when held open or from behind that matters to me more. Nothing beats the look of a pussy peping out from between a pert ass when the slut bends over.

Offline Blackpool Rock

OMG!   :vomit:  :vomit:  :vomit:

That has to go down as number 20, to be avoided at all costs. Except, I have just looked her up on UKP and there's positive reviews. I've only just found out what the fuck YMMV means, but has to apply in this case.
No they are amazing, I could much on them for almost the full 30 minute booking  :thumbsup:  :drinks:
What i'm not keen on are her big tits  :thumbsdown:  :bomb:

Offline manc36

Same here, in fact a neat beautiful pussy can make the difference in me wanting or not to meet meet a sugar babe.
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

vt

I find many types of pussy attractive. The neat delicate 'designer vaginas' with minimal lippage are the ones a lot of girls wish they had. I find most meatier ones interesting to play with, sometimes it's great to suck on a mouthful of flesh. There is certainly such a thing as an unattractive pussy though. 

Alizee's are definitely a work of art. Good policy of her to put it out there publicly, then she'll only attract guys that like big labia. Girls with more flesh often seem to be pleased if you like them the way they are and they'll also often give that back in spades, as I guess judging by some comments on this thread, some guys may have rejected them over this aspect previously.