Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Here today and gone tomorrow  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Has this happened to you? Spied a lady on AW one day and next day she was gone.

I spied a lady on AW yesterday, right up my street although not BB. Early 40s, a little plump, Hungarian and only 4'6" tall. Only just arrived on AW. I met her. I had a great time. I can describe her and our meeting in great detail. She thought she was in Finchley but she was in Highgate.

I decided to use a spare moment today to write a review. But she is no longer on AW and I cannot even remember her name now although it was a short name.

Here yesterday and gone today. Bu**er.

Offline maxxblue

Did you have any contact via mobile phone?  :unknown:

Offline hw189

I have had a very similar thing has happened to me recently; Fresh new unverified profile appears on AW, contacted the SP and met up with her the same day. No problems with the meet or the lady; Exactly as pictures, everything good too (dressed as requested), good attitude, etc. During the meet SP tells me that her AW profile has had issues and has been pulled down because of verification issues. She was even surprised that I even made it to her place despite her profile being pulled down. Didn't think much of it at that time, but tried searching for the girl again a few weeks later - profile never to be seen again, despite searching far and wide. Forgotten telephone number too. Fantastic punt nevertheless.

Offline nigel4498

Happened to me today. Spanish girl in Southampton.
Logged on AW this morning to arrange a punt for Friday and she'd upped and gone to Cardiff.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Happened to me today. Spanish girl in Southampton.
Logged on AW this morning to arrange a punt for Friday and she'd upped and gone to Cardiff.

Had that happen several times. Not so bad if she's in your HL as at least you know where / that she's gone. Other times when not added onto the HL ages is spent looking for the profile. Damn inconsiderate of them :(.

Offline Titti Tatti

I spied a lady on AW yesterday...... I met her. I had a great time. I can describe her and our meeting in great detail.

........ I cannot even remember her name now although it was a short

This has happened to me.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Did you have any contact via mobile phone?  :unknown:
I have the phone number but I can hardly ask for her help in writing a review!
Her English is not great but if I get a chance in a week or two I might call her for an action replay.

Offline cueball

If you can hp, save your review as a draft copy and post when she's back on aw.

She'll be back on at some point, with a profile and a working link.

sean70

One EE SP told me AW have introduced extra checks for girls registering from certain countries and reduced the time (typically 48 hours) that they have to provide the requested info.

It includes amongst other things standing in front of a road with your pic clearly shown to confirm you are really in the UK - WTF! The SP in question made a joke saying it is probably easier to get into the US on a doggy passport then get a profile up and running on AW within 1-2 days of arrival in the UK

Offline Cupid Stuntz

One EE SP told me AW have introduced extra checks for girls registering from certain countries and reduced the time (typically 48 hours) that they have to provide the requested info.

It includes amongst other things standing in front of a road with your pic clearly shown to confirm you are really in the UK - WTF! The SP in question made a joke saying it is probably easier to get into the US on a doggy passport then get a profile up and running on AW within 1-2 days of arrival in the UK

Yep I've been told this as well and they need to have the sign with the road name on visible too and a newspaper with the headline and date visible. Yet I've seen new profiles only days old with no verification pic. Plus others with the "caution" warning in red that say if not verified within 48 hrs the profile will be taken down and it's still there weeks after.

Offline hw189

Yep I've been told this as well and they need to have the sign with the road name on visible too and a newspaper with the headline and date visible. Yet I've seen new profiles only days old with no verification pic. Plus others with the "caution" warning in red that say if not verified within 48 hrs the profile will be taken down and it's still there weeks after.

Yes, I think the SP I visited was trying to tell me this too. I was somehow lucky enough to grab her address and contact details from her AW messages before her profile got pulled down within an hour or so of my visit to her. By the sounds of it her profile got pulled down on the same day it was registered (rather than 48 hours); A case of here today, gone today.

Offline shagmore

This has happened to me, saw a profile - she was an English lass, profile only stayed on for a few days then vanished. Fortunately I saw her, saved her profile in HL. Then after a few months it re-appeared for only a few days.
Think she must have been doing it for extra money as she said he had a job (Teacher)
I think it was Sophisticated Lauren but don't quote me on that.
A damn fine shag and great personality to say the least, pity she is not on as would love to re-aquant myself

Offline 12yoyoyo

This happened to me with a Greek girl I saw on London road in Leicester.  The day I met her, I booked her at short notice and she said initially that she was not ready but I was welcome to turn up to her flat and wait for to to get ready.  Pre-make up average looks, but she is an amazing make up artist, so once the slap was on, she did look amazing.  Excellent personality, really good time had, promised to return.  Profile disappeared and her phone number is not working anymore.  Shame.

Offline purple_t

Some girls will set their profile to inactive on days they aren't working... doesn't make much sense from a business perspective but on the other hand does stop unwamted phonecalls from newbies on their day off. Others it's to do with verification issues and so on