Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ocean Birmingham  (Read 1137 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6277428) (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Jujy78

External Link/Members Only

This is going to be strange review.
Meet happened mid January. Comms were fine up until  the day. So I booked ocean on a Sunday morning at 9am. Two reasons: I like being a WGs first customer of the day and 2nd reason being I live 50miles away from Birmingham so there's no traffic to get in and out of Birmingham on a Sunday morning. However my sat nav took me through town centre and there were lots of roadworks and diversions so I was 15mins late I did inform her and she did know I was coming from far away. Anyway I was panicking a bit as I was late, got to the place parked up and wasted another 5mins trying to pay for parking only to find out it's free on a Sunday morning🤦. Anyway so I messaged her to tell her I'm here from then it goes downhill. Her instructions are appalling and I struggled to find the place for another 10mins or so. (I have read previous reviews about the same) She got frustrated and cancelled on me started shouting over the phone that I wasted her time etc etc I also tried to explain I've come from far I'm not local etc etc and hung up. She's right next to Tesco so I went into Tesco for some breakfast and thought I'll eat in the car before I leave. As I got in the car she called again and said if I wanted to I can come. I said ok I'll come (I was about wary cz I thought she'll be a moody cow) but I really really wanted to see her as she resembles someone I know and fantasise about. Anyway finally found the right place. Litterally right next to Tesco that's all she had to say. Got in and when I saw her I was so impressed she looks stunning has a really nice arse and boobs although they are enhanced. Went for half n hour (originally booked an hour but we wasted 30mins) plus she said she had another booking at 10am. Kissed very passionately. Now this is where I gave it a positive. It felt as if I had a tiff with my GF and we're making up by making out 🤣 she advertises OWO but she looked at my dick (was clean free from scars etc) and said she'll do OW I didn't argue with that her choice. OW was great occasionally I pulled her on top and have a feel of those boobs. That went on for about 15mins then I went on top did missionary and came in the bag.

She said we works all hours till 3am and starts as early as 9am. I was shocked myself that she was booked up on a Sunday morning. That kinda put me off of going back. But I would like to see her again properly on a no rush basis. A positive for me as I was happy. But I did leave with a strange buzzing feeling cz it's never happened that I had a fallout with a WG and next minute we're both lovey dovey making out lol. Just to add when she met me she was all smiles so that's what I found strange that a minute ago we were arguing and now we're snogging each other 😄

I paid £80 for the half hour. I will go back one day but not so soon.

Online Punterperson1971

Good review mate I was due to see her a few years back and her directions were appalling so I gave up,the positives she keeps getting makes me want to go and see her and give her another chance

Offline shed

Good review mate I was due to see her a few years back and her directions were appalling so I gave up,the positives she keeps getting makes me want to go and see her and give her another chance

Good review thanks. I have also seen her but didn't go back. She was absolutely caked in make up which was difficult to remove when taking a shower afterwards. I saw her near Edward Street at the time and even then it wasn't easy to find her apartment

Online Punterperson1971

Good review thanks. I have also seen her but didn't go back. She was absolutely caked in make up which was difficult to remove when taking a shower afterwards. I saw her near Edward Street at the time and even then it wasn't easy to find her apartment
That may have been where she was when I attempted to see her,she kept saying a building but never anything that made it stand out from others it was so confusing

Offline Jujy78

I think she had a fair bit of make up on when I saw her but thankfully it didn't cover my face despite kissing her all over. I only want to go back once cz she had a cracking arse and a good pair of enhanced tits. Would love to do her doggy with those arse bouncing and then finish with a titfuck coming all over those tits (not sure if she allows that) but will be no harm asking. If she was local to me and didn't have a conveyer belt service then I probably would've seen her now and then for quickies

Offline Jujy78

Give her a try you won't regret it if you find the place lol i'd say go for 30mins first.

Online Punterperson1971

Give her a try you won't regret it if you find the place lol i'd say go for 30mins first.
Thanks mate

Offline fairyguy

Tried booking her a few weeks ago but she sounded very passive aggressive when giving the directions. If I remember I think she sent me a text with a profanity  after I cancelled the booking because her directions was shit

Offline Jujy78

Tried booking her a few weeks ago but she sounded very passive aggressive when giving the directions. If I remember I think she sent me a text with a profanity  after I cancelled the booking because her directions was shit
Yep her direction is appalling. Had I not travelled that far and the fact that  she resembled someone I knew, I would've just left. But once you see her she's very friendly always smiling and talks nicely. On the phone for some reason she's feisty 😂