Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherie Amour in Angel  (Read 2552 times)

SweetJazz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics:
Booking made two days in advance through text, where she sent the postcode. No further texts, until an hour before to check she didn’t forget – which she didn’t. I received the flat number without delay when I got there.

Ground floor flat near Angel Station. Easy to find and felt safe around the area. Flat is shared with other WG, and could hear people entering and leaving throughout the hour. Cherie plans on finding somewhere else to stay for the future.

Looks:
I met Cherie with a skimpy black G-string bikini which extenuated her natural curvy-but-slim figure. Looked young (claimed 21, would agree), standing at around 5’6” ish with high heels.
Face wise: She had long frayed red hair, and a few large piercings (nose, nipple & navel) which I don't think detracted from her appearance, but might not be to everyone’s liking. I would say she looked better than some of her photos. Had a type of face I haven’t seen before – never really met anyone of her ethnicity in London, which added to a more exotic look.
Body wise: Amazing and like her photos, with perfect looking breasts which are more than a handful in size and bolt onto her thin frame. I later told her that those were the best titjob I've seen, only to hear her giggle and state that they are natural. Skin was clear and smooth.

Services:
OWO, DT, FK, RO, 69, Intercourse (various positions). Said no to CIM, but on body is ok.
No extras – Paid £150 for 1hr.

The Meet:

A quick peck on the cheek in the hallway, she took my hand then walked me into the bedroom where I was offered a shower (declined, just had one right before) and paid my fees. We mutually stripped down immediately whilst soft kissing. Kissing was ok, she did do some French kissing but wasn't deep or intense enough for my liking. After mutual groping, made my way onto the bed for some skilled OWO with lots of DT. In between deep bouts of DT she gave some sort of body-rubs- essentially rubbing her nipples over my body and licking my pecs and sides. Was asked if I was ready, but I felt I needed more time to admire that seriously hot body and went for some 69. Soon after, some cowgirl and missionary until pop 1. One thing to note: she tended to close eyes and stop kissing during fucking, which killed some of the intensity and initial raunchiness for a while.
Easy to talk to and seemed quite intelligent during the break, before casually getting me hard again for round 2. This was pretty much the same as before, except I asked for some face sitting, which went well :wackogirl:. Went for standing doggy, and finished with oral on the body.

Verdict:
Overall a decent punt. A really hot body, fluent English, and seemed reliable and genuine (i.e. not a Romanian actress).
I would say she has potential to be better though, and was a bit let down by her being a bit too passive/shy. For £150/hr, I do expect a bit more of an energetic experience, so I might not return, but I enjoyed it nonetheless and recommend to those who prefer a slim busty young looking girl with an exotic look.

Hidden Image/Members Only