Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Identical Twins on Maxes Angels site!?  (Read 1552 times)

Offline agcnospam

Does anyone have any info, or experience of these girls? The site says they are identical twins and available as a duo. Not cheap though.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 12:39:38 am by agcnospam »

boywonder

Does anyone have any info, or experience of these girls? The site says they are identical twins and available as a duo. Not cheap though.

External Link/Members Only

i saw them today....review to follow....
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 12:30:28 am by boywonder »

Offline agcnospam

Good work! Look forward to hearing how it went. I've met the Apple Twins 3 times and that kind of put the twins thing into my mind. It's a bit surreal when you look at them both sucking you off, but such a buzz.

fredpunter

I guess the downside with identical twins is if you think one of them is a munter then the other will be as well

Offline Gatehouse

i saw them today....review to follow....

Blimey!

Very nice too and looking forward to the review.

Offline acer123

Blimey!

Very nice too and looking forward to the review.

Damn they are horny.

:wacko:

Offline Jerboa

So is it £250 each or for both? Look tidy, identical twin hookers are as rare as rocking horse shit!

Offline agcnospam

So is it £250 each or for both? Look tidy, identical twin hookers are as rare as rocking horse shit!

There's a couple of reviews up now, £500 per hour for the pair! The only other twins I have met are the Apple Twins (mainly based in Brum), they are a pair of lovely vanilla Hungarian Milfs (late 30's I'd say but still very fit), I just posted a bit about them on one of the B&B review (Boywonder's), if you fancy checking them out. £200 per hour, due back in Brum at the end of August.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Andy Apple

Candy Apple

« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 11:58:12 pm by agcnospam »