Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrina I think ,bait and switch - croydon  (Read 458 times)

Online Saltnpepper

April 2024

15 mins £50

Link
External Link/Members Only

Another bait and switch had my eye on this account but didn't get a chance last time,  however back in town now and she was my plan B after the bns earlier that night. Got text details nice apartment block in Croydon next to the market I've actually seen a few girls in the past here. Anyhow got buzzed in finally after waiting in the lobby it's only after I had left I know why that was. Nice welcome not the girl but nice thought cool I can work with this. She was Brazilian/Colombian so she said 🤷🏾‍♂️ who knows Service started with OW it was OK then onto sex did a bit of mish going through the motions she was half lifeless just making sure her boobs didn't poke out her fishnet dress. Then the Fuckery started cum baby time I said what we have only been going for 5 mins this happened a few times then I said let's switch to doggy so I can just finish and get out of here and that's exactly what happened standing doggy finished in the bag dressed and left. So while she was complaining about the time was because the bloody buzzer and her phone was going off through out albeit on vibrate but still. Got to the main door and there was another guy there on the phone who had her on loud speaker I can bet my cotton socks he was definitely up next and had been the one buzzing away. And I think that is exactly what happened to me when I arrived. I was so close to walking as well but a resident was leaving at the time and let me in. Shit fuck Shit SP bloody crook karma will catch up with her.
Big fat negative

Offline last_days_of_logan

Thanks for the review SnP

Quick question, I know you said that it was B & S, but is the girl you ended up seeing the one in the picture here or was you trying to see the one in the picture but you got switched to someone else?

Offline SonofAJohn

• Temp ban until
    23/05/24 @ 19:14
  • Reviews: 18
Ain't the girl in the profile the one oversexed prev member reviewed?

Offline Mazino

Yeah, the one he reviewed and was banned for.

Online Saltnpepper

Thanks for the review SnP

Quick question, I know you said that it was B & S, but is the girl you ended up seeing the one in the picture here or was you trying to see the one in the picture but you got switched to someone else?

Sorry bro my bad, I was writing it late, so it wasn't the one in the ad completely different she was fair skinned nice body face was pretty English was OK.

Online Saltnpepper

Ain't the girl in the profile the one oversexed prev member reviewed?

Yeah

Online Saltnpepper

Also forgot to ad I use the toilet literally when I came in she tried to say that was part of my time. Lol too fuck it ain't some of these whores are crooks trust me after that episode now the way I'm going to be moving is mad any little ism and skism I see I'm out, give me back my bread. Don't be afraid to ask for your back guys if it not playing out correctly.

Offline Bigbootycreampies

Also forgot to ad I use the toilet literally when I came in she tried to say that was part of my time. Lol too fuck it ain't some of these whores are crooks trust me after that episode now the way I'm going to be moving is mad any little ism and skism I see I'm out, give me back my bread. Don't be afraid to ask for your back guys if it not playing out correctly.

i been asking for my bread back, been threatened with maids or security etc. idgaf u play games and finesse me i’m getting my money back

Offline BrianGriffin2

Another profile in Tottenham w/ a different number also uses the same pics

Online Saltnpepper

i been asking for my bread back, been threatened with maids or security etc. idgaf u play games and finesse me i’m getting my money back

Straight bro, I'm not playing games anymore.

Online Saltnpepper

Another profile in Tottenham w/ a different number also uses the same pics

More than likely same outfit or it could genuinely be her either it's her account that has to take the L.