Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen katsofttouch???????  (Read 4372 times)

Offline thekidah01

im working in corby and was thinking about a punt with katsofttouch, if anyone has seen her any info would be great...
 thanks

Online j122

I'd avoid from the negative comment about stealing... & she gave him a positive in return which is a bit odd...

Offline thekidah01

is a bit dodgy ....mmmhh...looks real dirty tho...what to do what to do..

Online j122

obviously just noticed bareback!  :vomit:

Offline thekidah01

doesn't look like anyone has anything good to say....think ill leave it.

virgil

I took it she worked at Soft touch Northampton - but it wouldn't have been for long with an aw profile like that.

Offline pjolloper

No, She used to be called toggiesam.  She is very petite. Gives a good service but when I visited it looked like she was well zonked on something...alcohol...tranqs...hard night before...who knows!  But she is legit and I may return yet  :crazy:

Offline mf_1101

A bit late and first post but I have seen her in Wellingborough.

Physical side - petite (under 5ft), slim, decent looking, short dyed hair with a facial piercing.

She is an odd one, constantly changing locations. I visited her in a dodgy estate in Wellingborough, a relative of hers came home during the session to "check up" on her. Was suspicious but she got rid of her.

Highly likely to be involved in drugs, was definitely on something when we met.

Services side I don't think there is anything this girl would not do, definitely take care with BB though. Wasn't a clock watcher, time-waster or anything like that, very good actually but I can't help feel there is something off about her. 

cold1875

I've seen her she is girl who allows everything done to her very tiny girl a real lolita type :P she's in Leicester this week I think

cold1875

I'd avoid from the negative comment about stealing... & she gave him a positive in return which is a bit odd...
never had any problems with money paid upfront got great services but her girlfriend didn't like everything haha  :diablo: Seen about 3times convinced her to do overnight not sign of any druggie business or anything she's a real go wild young looking girl 18 or 19yrs likes spanking and pain ahh heaven

Offline themightyimp

never had any problems with money paid upfront got great services but her girlfriend didn't like everything haha  :diablo: Seen about 3times convinced her to do overnight not sign of any druggie business or anything she's a real go wild young looking girl 18 or 19yrs likes spanking and pain ahh heaven

Two posts and both on this thread / person.  Mmmmm....................
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Two posts and both on this thread / person.  Mmmmm....................

Already banned..... Reason: Touting.  Look under the last post.

andvin

Seen her in brum, nice easy going girl, never had any problems, other than she's constantly moving around, so can't get her on a regular basis.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Seen her in brum, nice easy going girl, never had any problems, other than she's constantly moving around, so can't get her on a regular basis.

They don't learn, do they!!!!

Banned AGAIN!!

Simon S

I've seen her, a rip off. One to avoid.

She is a cute girl, small and petite and has a very tight pussy. However, the BJ was crap, no kissing and did everything she could to refuse anal. I was trying to put it in, but she clenched and would move away. To top it off she answered the phone during sex.

Offline Owwhatanight

Now called Fozzykat.......the truth on Ukp always get them to change their names only but not their ways.