Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (Rude) Ruby Red Goddess - Leicestershire  (Read 2231 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6257713) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NottsB

Note this is feedback on Ruby. I didn’t get to visit her.

External Link/Members Only

So I’ve had my eye on this one for a while. Like the idea of a tall gym girl. Heard reviews her profile is flattering but not misleading. Her tits are not my cup of tea at all, but I’d planned to let her keep her top on. Everything else seemed nice.

I’ve been waiting for an outcall opportunity and noticed her profile had incall prices! Result!

Rang and asked for a GFE half hour and she told me I was a fucking retard. I’m nothing but polite so thought this was a bit unnecessary. She asked where on her profile it says she does a half hour GFE. I said on her updated price list. She told me to read her profile and started swearing, getting angry and abusive. If this is the type of person she is to a calm, polite rationale person then I don’t want to see her.

I don’t know what’s made her so angry, but I hope it’s something horrific.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 06:14:33 pm by NottsB »

Offline Zed_4k

Sounds like you dodged a shit punt.. she used to go under the name as ‘Veronica Darling’ and my very low neutral rating review of her:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104045.0

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Note this is feedback on Ruby. I didn’t get to visit her.
You need to have an agreed booking before a review can be left, comments about bad comms etc go in general discussions.

Offline NottsB

Thanks Dave and sorry. Wasn’t sure if I’d messed up so called it out early. If you can move it over for me that would be helpful.

Offline NottsB

Offline Longshot

Jesus, just read her profile & she sounds a right cunt.  Think she did you a favour there mate, booking would have been a nightmare!

Offline michael.fannymore

Looks like a couple of others have received similar barrages of abuse looking at comments on her previous reviews on here.

Offline jc1971

A trusted regular of mine who has worked with Ruby in the past  suggested to me I should give her a miss owing to her unpredictable and volatile  nature. My regular told me a couple of stories that did check out so I was very grateful for her advice

Offline CMiller

She must make decent money so she can afford to be an abusive arse toward potential clients.

I'm glad this place helps us steer clear.

Offline lamboman

Very saggy tits for a goddess.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dodgelad

I'm tempted to call just for the entertainment  :yahoo:

Offline jc1971

She has been known to make accusations so steer well clear!!