Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BLACK, MIXED RACE HOTTIE THREAD...  (Read 391916 times)

Offline NotThe

I have reviewed Leggy Jenny; £250 for 1 hr, near Sloane square.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400802.0
In summary: she's amazing! I suspect fellow members of the ebony pussy appreciation society will not be disappointed!  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NotThe

I have reviewed Amby Ashton a.k.a Darcy Sloane
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400811.0

For me it was a disappointment - the whole thing felt rushed and too unnatural.

Offline sparkus

She looks banging imo, may TOFTT if valid AW is available as VS is a bit miss and hit. I checked this afternoon but no joy

Now *seems* to be at Blackhorse Road, at a higher price: External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMohican

Now *seems* to be at Blackhorse Road, at a higher price: External Link/Members Only
  :D :D :D
Delusional bitch - She's charging £270 an hour in Blackhorse Road!!!  :sarcastic:
Not only that but have you seen the (lack of) services she offers for that?!??...

its basically massage and hand relief but dont expect to see her fully naked as 'striptease' is an extra £100  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online Saltnpepper

She looks banging imo, may TOFTT if valid AW is available as VS is a bit miss and hit. I checked this afternoon but no joy

Arghhh I saw the AW link,  if I find it again I'll post

Online Munter84

Something about the photos and the pricing is giving me B&S vibes

Same here... left hand drive car in one photo, it's not conclusive proof of course but suggests photos may be of an American girl.

Offline sparkus

This one was in Harrow forever, just popped up in Stratford:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stealthmode

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:31:28 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Ron89

I recognise that first photo from another profile. Used to operate out of London Bridge I think

Yazmin/Sammy crew. Avoid

Offline sparkus

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:44:47 am by Iloveoral »

Online Atrueyorkie

Yazmin/Sammy crew. Avoid

Ah damn! Thanks for the save, did you manage to see this one or did they just B&S?

Online last_days_of_logan

Ah damn! Thanks for the save, did you manage to see this one or did they just B&S?

Depends what you are looking for. if you are looking for that person in the pics then you 99% it will be B&S

thing is though, I have had 2 people from that crew and both experiences were positive ones. was a B&S the first time (not as physically appealing as i would like) and the second time it wasnt

Online Atrueyorkie

Depends what you are looking for. if you are looking for that person in the pics then you 99% it will be B&S

thing is though, I have had 2 people from that crew and both experiences were positive ones. was a B&S the first time (not as physically appealing as i would like) and the second time it wasnt

Ahh I’ll leave that there then, I’d want the person in the picture as her body is nice.  honestly I’d be pissed off if I travelled and got presented with someone different.

Online Saltnpepper

She back in London at the minute, I read her head game is on point.

Defo tempted

Online Atrueyorkie

She back in London at the minute, I read her head game is on point.

Defo tempted

Looks butch as fuck, looks like a man

Online Saltnpepper

😆 yeah she is a gym girl, body looks strong but facial she more feminine than male imo

Offline SonofAJohn

😆 yeah she is a gym girl, body looks strong but facial she more feminine than male imo
Would need to see her brush her teeth and use mouthwash before I hand any money over.
She looks like she has dragon breath

Online bigden40

Body definitely looks like it’s been through childbirth.

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
    17/05/24 @ 14:33
  • Reviews: 22

Lmao its the reason I've been procrastinating on seeing her even with the Oral game I hear she has. Might have to bite the bullet tho

Online Atrueyorkie

To put in the hottie thread is crazy, I know attractiveness is subjective but damn really

Offline SonofAJohn

To put in the hottie thread is crazy, I know attractiveness is subjective but damn really

Looks like a dominatrix or someone who fights punters. She don't need a pimp or a big brother

Online Atrueyorkie

Lmao its the reason I've been procrastinating on seeing her even with the Oral game I hear she has. Might have to bite the bullet tho

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:14:20 pm by daviemac »

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until

Anyone yet seen this one? Might have to add to my list to see this year possibly but I'd like more intel as this is looking TGTBT

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
TGBT how?

The pricing, considering the Age and how some WGs would charge nearly 45% more in each of the current ones.

Offline SonofAJohn

The pricing, considering the Age and how some WGs would charge nearly 45% more in each of the current ones.

She's charging the real rate for British workers. If the rest of them followed then there would be no drought season like they complain about on saafe
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:01:01 am by SonofAJohn »

Online Garyhart

She's charging the real rate for British workers. If the rest of them followed then there would be no drought season like they complain about on saafe

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:absolute shockers charging £250+ an hour purely because they speak fluent English as if men will flock to them because of it, hopefully they see the well reviewed girls on here and adjust prices

Offline Stevelondon

Anyone yet seen this one? Might have to add to my list to see this year possibly but I'd like more intel as this is looking TGTBT

Mixed race as she states on her profile. Also says born and bread in London.

So that’s the loaf with 50% white, 50% brown. 😂