Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sunee Thailand - Preston  (Read 2110 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7594898) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not punted as regularly this year as the last half of 23 but looking to get back in the saddle a bit more again now that spring and better weather is almost here (I wish  :rolleyes:), lack of girls I want to podge has been the main issue coupled with a couple of less than ideal punts with non Thai girls recently but no Thai's that I was dying to see

Anyway this one's profile popped up in Preston, fairly new AW profile and no info on here so I thought that i'd TOFTT again, always good if you find a hidden gem albeit that's rare

I'm sure her postcode was showing PR1 yesterday however it says PR2 now which is correct, I text earlier expecting the usual New Whore Lane location and was thrown slightly when it came back as a PR2 postcode however I recognised the street name and had punted there once before about 2 years ago, there is a school in the same road for those in the know

I wasn't 100% sure about her looks when I viewed her profile and did invest 60p to watch her video (Last of the big spenders I know but we're all minted in Blackpool  :rolleyes:)
Her vid indicated that she's not quite as good as her pics suggest so i'd say they are airbrushed but then again most of these Thai girls have airbrushed pics and often the same photo location / backdrop

Text to come to the door and she said to knock as she would be waiting, I knocked gently and waited what seemed like a while when you are stood on the street outside the house of a known brothel trying not to look like a punter, epic fail there then  :D
After 20 or 30 seconds the door handle started moving and I thought great i'm in, then the handle wiggled some more and was lifted up; wiggled and lifted etc etc, it appears she either couldn't or didn't know how to open the fucking door  :lol:

Eventually it opens and i'm in, 1st impressions were good and she possibly looked better in the flesh than I thought she would from her airbrushed pics, no shocks very pleasing to the eye, some pitting on her cheek probably ache scars from when she was a teen but not off putting at all

Shoes off and i'm taken upstairs into the bedroom, nice view following her up, I start to strip then pay up the £70/hh which did seem like a bit of a bargain these days especially as her text said almost everything was included OWO; CIM; french kissing etc apart from facial and rimming which were stated as extras

She initiated a massage which i'm happy with but she was a bit thrown when I said yes a quick one and asked if I didn't have time, bit of confusion as her English wasn't 100% but we got there and I laid down on my front for a massage which was fairly good with a small amount of oil, she did my back  then rubbed me down with a towel and I thought now the action but she then proceeded to do the same with each leg and I was aware that time was marching on.
Eventually i'm asked to turn over and she kisses her way up my legs and body while lightly stroking / tickling me with up and down motions which feels nice, wet wipe of the old fella before she starts with some OWO which is nice soft and gentle just how I like it
I enjoy this for a few minutes before she reaches for a condom so I stop her and tell her I want to give her oral and she wipes herself with a wet wipe
I go down on her and insert a finger, she squirms and wriggles a lot but her bum is sort of planted down in the bed slightly making it difficult to get access so i adjust my angle a bit and get on with it, I don't think she was trying to restrict me on purpose to stop me.
She did seem to like the oral hence all the squirming but after about a minute she sort of shuddered and put her hand in front of her pussy telling me that she didn't want any more as she'd cum
Could have been BS and perhaps she didn't really want me giving her oral after all, perhaps she was rushing the punt along now that it came to sex after the long massage  :unknown:

She produces the condom again and rolls it on, I go for a kiss but it's closed lips and she doesn't seem keen, I ask her if she kisses and she says no as she has braces on top and bottom teeth which i always think looks quite cute and personally I like it

I climb on in mish and get a rhythm going and have to hold back a few times, again her bum is sort of sticking down planted in the bed and her legs / knees aren't really up enough so I have to adjust then eventually I kneel and bring her legs up which gives me good access and I can fuck her properly now, I rub her clit at one point and she wriggles so perhaps she's just really sensitive down there

I have a decent few minutes before she tells me that I need to finish, it seems a bit rushed now so i fuck her a bit more so that i'm close and ask if I can do CIM which her text said was included, she said yes but you need to pay extra, I did point out her text said included but again she said extra
I knew £70/hh all included was TGTBT and didn't ask how much extra it was deciding to carry on fucking her to a finish, a few more good thrusts and I filled the bag then pulled out

She dealt with the condom then passed me wipes to clean up rather than completing the task which is what most Thai girls seem to do, I dress and leave then look at my phone and i'd actually had bang on 30 minutes so not rushed overall however the massage was probably 10-12 minutes after i'd got undressed so we were half way before any real action started
Probably good for the guys who want to pop once in an hour and have a more relaxed punt and overall I don't have any complaints but this is a low Positive, the lack of kissing when the text said French kissing and CIM being an extra almost drag this to a Neutral but for £70 I probably got reasonable or good value in the current climate

She did say that she's here for 2 weeks in case anyone wants to see her, I could consider it and probably would if she was in Blackpool and only just down the road but as she's in Preston i'd be looking to see if there was another girl that also caught my eye 1st

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline chrishornx

well it is positive progress from you recent luck

Online frankc

This girl looks really familiar to me, I'm sure I've shagged her under a different name  :unknown: 

Thanks for the review mate 👍

Offline Blackpool Rock

This girl looks really familiar to me, I'm sure I've shagged her under a different name  :unknown: 

Thanks for the review mate 👍
Ha ha well you've done more than your fair share of Thai girls mate  ;)

During the massage chat I did ask how long she had been in the UK and she said 2 months which ties in with her AW profile, previously in or around London.
I also asked her if she did this sort of work in Thailand and she said No only here, supporting her whole family apparently

Online frankc

Ha ha well you've done more than your fair share of Thai girls mate  ;)

:D...Yeah, I think Im meeting myself coming  backwards mate...  :D....I do sometimes have to check my reviews on here to see if I've seen a girl before....I think there's a name for it but I forget what it is.. :D ;)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
:D...Yeah, I think Im meeting myself coming  backwards mate...  :D....I do sometimes have to check my reviews on here to see if I've seen a girl before....I think there's a name for it but I forget what it is.. :D ;)

Same problem matey, hard to remember them all  :lol: :drinks: