Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you try to look "the best" when visiting WGs?  (Read 4800 times)

Offline NightKid

Just a quick heads up on the on the pineapple thing, it takes quite a long period of time for changes in your diet to actually effect the qualities of your spunk. So if you want it to have a noticeable change in taste you actually have to be consuming pineapple on an almost daily basis for a few weeks, plus cutting stuff like meat out of your diet helps as well; as a primarily meat based diet apparently makes the stuff taste vile.

Nope.

How do I know? Because I've tasted it myself an hour or two after consuming the juice.

Max Pleasure

The usual stuff like showering, unless coming from work.  Chewing on a mint, and a spray of aftershave and deodorant just before I go in.  I'm also a fan of shaving my balls and close trimming the pubes, usually ball shaving in the bath the night before.

JV547845

A lot of girls will happily spend an hour getting ready to go out. Do you honestly believe they do that for you to shag them?

I reckon a lot of them appreciate at least an hour's notice.

Offline GFRadar12

Any person with any self respect would even consider meeting someone civvy or prossie without at least scrubbing up and smelling good. Shame on you if you don't. Just no need!

+1

If we expect them to look their best and be fresh and clean then why shouldn't we make the same effort?!

Only fair really   :)

Offline cueball

+1

If we expect them to look their best and be fresh and clean then why shouldn't we make the same effort?!

Only fair really   :)

Your right

Also, you get a better service, that's where the dfk at discretion, owo at discretion come from, if you smell and have bad breathe don't be surprised if you end up with a condom on for oral and no snogs

Offline mr-oraltastic

As a Mod I try to look my best ALL the time

Keep the faith !!!  :cool:

bricky daz

i usually just dunk my dick in swarfega and wipe me arse........ :cool:

Siadwel

Nope.

How do I know? Because I've tasted it myself an hour or two after consuming the juice.

Won't ask how, just say, 'Respect'.

dezzatheblue2

yes, why wouldn't you?
Would you be happy if you turned up and she was in joggers, a scruffy t shirt?
Smelly breath, b.o, smelly pussy?

You turn up unclean and scruffy, you can't expect a good service in my opinion.

Offline Marmalade

Would you be happy if you turned up and she was in joggers, a scruffy t shirt?
Smelly breath, b.o, smelly pussy?
The point is she might well be anyway, and all the aftershave in Paris is not going to make someone like that clean her fanny out once you get there: by then it's to late.

Looking your "best" rather depends on what your best is and what you look like normally. But you are going there to have sex, not to impress her. Before having sex with any human being, you should have a clean cock and smell fresh (there might be exceptions for a knee-trembler behind a garage in Bradford, but that's not the issue here).

There is no way it is a quid pro quo: you are the customer. But you will probably get better service if you don't smell like a skunk!