Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thoughts on this please  (Read 479 times)

Offline bristolbcfc

Since i was slated on here around this time last year by LK's fluffy white knights for given her a negative review i've point blank refused to do any reviews. As it proved that I was right all along and her fan boys were total cunts.

Would reviews of the WG's ive seen in the past year be welcome (not that i'm a great reviewer) or put it down to experience and just do them from now on?

vw

Yes they are and welcome back, maybe a bit more detail than the LK but was not much to say on that one so

Depends how far really and if they are still working.  My last review was from April as so many were asking.

Particular keen on un-reviewed girls though !

Many of the fluffies have been executed the odd one is still around just tell them to piss off or we will.

Sorry that grown men reacted like that, shame on them.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 12:38:27 pm by vw »

yorkshire123

OP, I've just read your review back & to be honest it was hardly a slating in my book.

Yes you had the normal selection of sycophants, trolls, support, thread closers  & even james testing your integrity, If that put you off posting reviews may I suggest you toughen up a little.

This little band of knights stupidly thought they had safety in numbers but as they are gradually getting picked apart resulting in some bans & others running for cover but if you think this will give you immunity from ribbing & questioning then you may be in for a shock.

Personally I will look forward to any further reviews you post  :hi:

Offline Roth

Since i was slated on here around this time last year by LK's fluffy white knights for given her a negative review i've point blank refused to do any reviews. As it proved that I was right all along and her fan boys were total cunts.

Would reviews of the WG's ive seen in the past year be welcome (not that i'm a great reviewer) or put it down to experience and just do them from now on?

Apologies if I've criticised you in the past. Look forward to reading your
reviews mate.   :drinks: :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 02:56:59 pm by Roth »

theGOAT

Yes they are and welcome back, maybe a bit more detail than the LK but was not much to say on that one so

Depends how far really and if they are still working.  My last review was from April as so many were asking.

Particular keen on un-reviewed girls though !

Many of the fluffies have been executed the odd one is still around just tell them to piss off or we will.

Sorry that grown men reacted like that, shame on them.
+1 We need more genuine reviews about SW girls. As long as they are still active all your reviews will be appreciated by me.

Cheers  :drinks: