Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya12 in Bristol  (Read 1966 times)

Offline Roth

Offline Not another username

I actually don't thinks she's that bad. The cock she's tugging on in one of her free gallery photos looks a tad freaky tho :-/

SirFrank

I actually don't thinks she's that bad. The cock she's tugging on in one of her free gallery photos looks a tad freaky tho :-/

Yuk looks like someone has hit his hammerhead with a hammer. That fucking helmut is so flat you could set your watch to it

Offline Roth

Yuk looks like someone has hit his hammerhead with a hammer. That fucking helmut is so flat you could set your watch to it

Ouch!  :wacko: :wacko:

Offline joetr

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Eeeew!  :vomit: Where did she come from? :unknown:

It's good question? The 'phone number is the same as the long gone 'house' at the end of Feeder Road, there was a Tanya there (and an ok-ish Marie and some other really foul beasts). She was sort of ok in a cheap and cheerful way, ISTR it was £30 for half an hour, cum as often as you could.

Is it the same Tanya? I dunno, the Feeder Road one had tattoos around her navel. I have been meaning to give her a go but I've not got a lot of interest in punting at the mo.

(apologies for a de-lurk, I've not had anything to contribute 'till now)
Banned reason: Pointless troll 3 posts in over 6 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rudolph hucker

I think you're right Joe, I contributed to a yahoo group called Bristolscene a few years ago, they went mad for her, I think it was the price that did it for 'em.

Offline Jayp

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but does anybody know if the Tanya in the AW links above is the same Tanya as this?

External Link/Members Only

Both mention curvy size 12 and similar prices and opening hours.

Thanks.

Offline Urban_G

Both mention curvy size 12 and similar prices and opening hours.
Bit of a coincidence if not the same person.

Offline Roth

Offline Terenas

I think you're right Joe, I contributed to a yahoo group called Bristolscene a few years ago, they went mad for her, I think it was the price that did it for 'em.

I was a member of that group too. She as very popular with then. I think I saw her once but have tried to forget it as she was no oil painting!   

If I recall correctly she used to work with a real old school girl. Rough as you like and missing most of her teeth (maybe a slight exaggeration but hopefully you know what I mean!).

Thankfully the Bristol scene has moved on and we can fuck the likes of Angelina, Soph, Lilly and GK these days. Long may it continue!!

Offline Roth

I was a member of that group too. She as very popular with then. I think I saw her once but have tried to forget it as she was no oil painting!   

If I recall correctly she used to work with a real old school girl. Rough as you like and missing most of her teeth (maybe a slight exaggeration but hopefully you know what I mean!).

Thankfully the Bristol scene has moved on and we can fuck the likes of Angelina, Soph, Lilly and GK these days. Long may it continue!!

Very true.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rose: :rose: