Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Essex Girl touring Bristol  (Read 886 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another hottie!  :thumbsup:  got a neutral review in her but seems more cos of her apartment state/location than cos of her services!  Might have to add her to my HL which is not getting smaller!  :lol:

KenniLingus

Ah, if only I'd seen that! I have been trying to see Sarah for a number of years now.

I did speak to her on the phone and she's here until Friday. She seems really pleasant.

Oh well I'm sure I'll see her sometime.

alchemist

I met Essexs girl yesterday at a hotel on the waterfront.  Physically a very attractive young lady.  Height wise she's very tiny, under 5 foot but very well formed.  She was chatty and friendly, great BJ, she was keen on sex against the wall so she could see herself in the mirror which was great.  I then asked to move to the bed with her on top but after a while she said I was too big and stopped.  This annoyed me as whilst everyone likes a compliment I liked her bouncing on me better so very frustrating.  More sex fiollowed, tit wank, BJ and then she let me cum in her mouth which is always a good way to end. A good punt with a great girl so would recommend  but could have been a little better. 

Offline Roth

I met Essexs girl yesterday at a hotel on the waterfront.  Physically a very attractive young lady.  Height wise she's very tiny, under 5 foot but very well formed.  She was chatty and friendly, great BJ, she was keen on sex against the wall so she could see herself in the mirror which was great.  I then asked to move to the bed with her on top but after a while she said I was too big and stopped.  This annoyed me as whilst everyone likes a compliment I liked her bouncing on me better so very frustrating.  More sex fiollowed, tit wank, BJ and then she let me cum in her mouth which is always a good way to end. A good punt with a great girl so would recommend  but could have been a little better.

Sounds ok.  :thumbsup:  Are you doing a review?  :unknown:

spkmstr48

Sounds ok.  :thumbsup:  Are you doing a review?  :unknown:

I think he just did but in the wrong place.

Offline Roth

I think he just did but in the wrong place.

Shame it's in the wrong pace cos it means that it won't automatically show in a search for her on UKP.  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Seems like she's touring Bristol again.  :thumbsup:

KenniLingus

She had issues with getting here. Looks like next week.

I'm definitely having a play ;)