Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JOY2Day of Derby  (Read 635 times)

Offline Maverick1138

Hi does anyone know if Joy from Derby is still working ? She sent me her email address before leaving AW but the message has self-destructed upon her leaving :) !!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hey all, Joy of Derby (used to be JOY2DAY on AW) has no longer got a profile on AW. Her last message to me had an email contact address, now I cannot see it because AW conveniently deletes emails if the profile gets removed too.

Anyone have any contact details for Joy? Thanks

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=223069.0

You've already asked this question before, so I suspect no one else knows either.

Lesson to learn from this ....
Any details you store on Adultwork (whether under a Profile's Notes, or Emails Received) will be deleted if that profile is deleted. If possible, store vital information such as phone numbers, addresses, email addreess somewhere else as well (e.g. excel or word document which itself is password protected).

Offline Maverick1138

Yes someone on UKE suggested I post here. And yep I think I got that idea  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yes someone on UKE suggested I post here. And yep I think I got that idea  :D

Yuo are lucky that you are a regular poster on here, now with 14 reviews.

Had your post been from a first-timer, you could have been accused of being a pimp, an ex BF or partner trying to track her down, a stalker, etc.

Generally, such above posts are frowned upon on here. There must be a reason she has disappered and may not want to be communicated by ex-punters. As such you have to accept this and move on.

There's loads of other girls you can opt to see.

Hell, if you really miss an ex-WG, I've even created a special thread for this where you can reminisce about her with other members on here.

Offline NervousJ

You could visit that Josephine SP. I’m sure they are mates and/ or work together.

As CT says though, they disappear for a reason.

Offline acorn50

Agree with the sentiment that they move on for a reason, some return and others have reached their goal or simply have had enough.

Pointless seeking something that is not there, plenty more fish in the pond, although pickings are getting slimmer.

Offline Maverick1138

Thanks to the person who recommended contacted Josephine. Have done now and she has confirmed that Joy works very limited timings so I will pursue that route of communication.

Some helpful people on here.....others not so much, but hey ho   :rolleyes:

Offline Ramone78

I think its fair to say that if she wanted to be contacted then she would advertise herself.
Time to move on methinks

Offline Maverick1138

I am not too fussed either way. If she does or she doesnt. I just wanted to check thats all !  :timeout: