Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KatieSuxxKoxxx - Has she disappeared forever????  (Read 1560 times)

Offline John the Sextist

How long does DVT last??

I've always been tempted with this SP but her reviews are so mixed it could be a gamble.

Looks like she's been off the radar from 17th August.

Does anybody have up to date intel? :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Paulpunting

Apparently got dvt from injecting.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline John the Sextist

Just out of curiosity how do you know if there is any truth in that statement?, because even on this forum that's a serious accusation to make on an SP unless you've seen her shooting up!!

Injecting what? Insulin!!

You seem to be gaining much notoriety for your comments!! :diablo: :diablo:

TheHobby

Just out of curiosity how do you know if there is any truth in that statement?, because even on this forum that's a serious accusation to make on an SP unless you've seen her shooting up!!

Injecting what? Insulin!!

You seem to be gaining much notoriety for your comments!! :diablo: :diablo:

It amazes me how many naive punters there are on here. Many of the girls on aw are drug addicts - just some are better than others at hiding it.
One is advertising right now in Grantham - I've met her several times before she created her profile.

Offline John the Sextist

Hello lurker,

How about doing a fuckin review instead of giving us a useless opinion, typical "I know it all" kind of guy!!

:bomb: :bomb: :dash: :dash:

Offline John the Sextist

Two years and not one review!!

Fuck off to the library and read a book!!, makes my blood boil  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

TheHobby

Hello lurker,

How about doing a fuckin review instead of giving us a useless opinion, typical "I know it all" kind of guy!!

:bomb: :bomb: :dash: :dash:

No I won't post any reviews. What I do and with whom is my business. I'm certainly not going to name any of the addicts I know on aw. Quite frankly if a punter is too stupid to recognise one then that's their problem.

I guess I hit a nerve pointing out how fucking stupid half the punters on this site are. You think half these girls want to suck your cock or stick their tongues in your ass for a few quid to pay their electric bills?  Honestly wtf.

Cheap smartphones and sites like aw are precisely why the street scene is dead. These same girls would be selling their arses on street corners if not.

Offline finn5555

No I won't post any reviews. What I do and with whom is my business. I'm certainly not going to name any of the addicts I know on aw. Quite frankly if a punter is too stupid to recognise one then that's their problem.

I guess I hit a nerve pointing out how fucking stupid half the punters on this site are. You think half these girls want to suck your cock or stick their tongues in your ass for a few quid to pay their electric bills?  Honestly wtf.

Cheap smartphones and sites like aw are precisely why the street scene is dead. These same girls would be selling their arses on street corners if not.

I don’t think you will be here long  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline blackburnian

It amazes me how many naive punters there are on here. Many of the girls on aw are drug addicts - just some are better than others at hiding it.
One is advertising right now in Grantham - I've met her several times before she created her profile.

The decent thing to do here would be posting a warning so other punters were aware of a potential risk - of course leeching wankers don't have the decency to try and help others avoid having a bad punt  :bomb:

Bb

Offline Jimmyredcab

No I won't post any reviews. What I do and with whom is my business.

Another fucking leech, 20 posts in two years.  :bomb:

Offline Fuzzyduck

You know, I thought your previous post was a fair comment and JTS overreacted. In fact, the 18 posts before that show you to be a fairly streetwise punter who has made some contributions in the past, even though you haven't reviewed, and you didn't seem to be taking the piss (leeching). That's why it's a pity that your last post just identifies you as a dick with some issues. Suggest you sort them out offline or piss off back to the street.

Offline Matrix

You'd know all about junkies as you like street walkers.  :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Apparently got dvt from injecting.

FFS you've seen and reviewed her and yet you now claim she's a needle user therefore implying she's a junkie.

Why wait till now to "share" it ??

PissPoor is what it is.

YOU ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

Offline scutty brown

How long does DVT last??

I've always been tempted with this SP but her reviews are so mixed it could be a gamble.

Looks like she's been off the radar from 17th August.

Does anybody have up to date intel? :unknown: :unknown:

coming to this late, but the whole thread is pointless..........the profile is set to "content provider" only

Offline John the Sextist

Hobby,

I could almost smell the fact that your a knob but I didn't know they came in your size, not only do you disclose she is a potential junkie without evidence but you now claim to know more junkies from AW and not willing to share.

Unless you fail to recognise, this site is about sharing factual information about SP's not a fabrication of your imagination, I doubt you've fucked anything unless it was a second hand delux model.

Not to be trusted bro, your not of the bretheren!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hobby,

I could almost smell the fact that your a knob but I didn't know they came in your size, not only do you disclose she is a potential junkie without evidence but you now claim to know more junkies from AW and not willing to share.

Unless you fail to recognise, this site is about sharing factual information about SP's not a fabrication of your imagination, I doubt you've fucked anything unless it was a second hand delux model.

Not to be trusted bro, your not of the bretheren!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I might have missed something (I'm happy to hold my hands up if I misinterpreted) but Hobby didn't make any allegations specifically about this SP. It was paulpunting, who has kept his trap shut since you called him out. Perhaps you should make sure you're lobbing the right grenades in the right direction.

Hobby made an observation that many punters are ignorant of the fact that many SPs are also drug users. There is probably some validity in his statement and, whilst he is a leech, you overreacted IMO. However, he subsequently reacted like a total cock and clearly has some anger issues he needs to work out.

Offline Fuzzyduck

coming to this late, but the whole thread is pointless..........the profile is set to "content provider" only

I tend to agree, though the profile looks ok to me, albeit untouched for a couple of months.
External Link/Members Only

Offline John the Sextist

FD,

Hobby slithered in whilst PP slithered out, both made comments without backing up with facts or any form of evidence, in this game which by the very nature is not for the faint hearted (MrFF lol) we should all be made aware of anyone that as claimed "Are Using".

I'll fire fuckin big missiles at someone who latches on and stakes claims without evidence, especially when they've provided fuck all in terms of reviews.

But I take your point bro!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

FD,

Hobby slithered in whilst PP slithered out, both made comments without backing up with facts or any form of evidence, in this game which by the very nature is not for the faint hearted (MrFF lol) we should all be made aware of anyone that as claimed "Are Using".

I'll fire fuckin big missiles at someone who latches on and stakes claims without evidence, especially when they've provided fuck all in terms of reviews.

We're on the same page mate  :drinks:

Offline Paulpunting

At the risk of feeling I have to defend myself - and let's be clear here I don't, the injecting comment was told to me by someone who knows her. So the answer is simple, take it at face value or don't. For those of you who mistakenly (and rather ridiculously) think anything on any side is carved in stone then look in the mirror to see a fool.
Finally for all you 'gallant posters' on here due to the democracy we live in it is up to the person posting how much / what they share. Simple!
If you don't like that (aimed specifically at some on here) then see you one day next week (Tuesday) - think about it as a pneumonic.  :hi:  :timeout:
Banned by:

Offline John the Sextist

I don't believe I've ever met an idiot who could defend himself so your in fuckin good company!!

You leave it so long before you reply which raises a valuable question, are you so stupid that it should take you so long to provide a response without an ounce of credibility and that anyone would take you serious.

Can't wait for your next response, I'm sure everyone will break into fits of laughter!!

:timeout: :timeout: :timeout: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Paulpunting

No, I simply don't log in her on a daily basis
Banned by:

Offline Paulpunting

Ah, now all is clear Jon the sexist. Dirty desire 44 (who you reviewed) and I also previously mentioned did offer certain services who has now started a new profile (4955780) sexy Jo 45 (wonder why?)
Is this your drive for having a pop at me?  :bomb:
Banned by:

Offline John the Sextist

I've had a pop because your a leech, not because of whom I meet with and review, makes no difference to me if I have a good time and someone has a bad time, I review based on my experience and feedback into the forum with credibility.

Whereby you just slither along like a snake,and now I'm bored with you so do one!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

TheHobby

FD,

What frigging evidence would you expect? Some photos of
her smoking one of each? Honestly, some of you guys on here are either breathtakingly naive or just thick as shit.

TheHobby

You'd know all about junkies as you like street walkers.  :dash:

Absolutely correct. Which is why I know several of them are now on aw.

TheHobby

I might have missed something (I'm happy to hold my hands up if I misinterpreted) but Hobby didn't make any allegations specifically about this SP. It was paulpunting, who has kept his trap shut since you called him out. Perhaps you should make sure you're lobbing the right grenades in the right direction.

Hobby made an observation that many punters are ignorant of the fact that many SPs are also drug users. There is probably some validity in his statement and, whilst he is a leech, you overreacted IMO. However, he subsequently reacted like a total cock and clearly has some anger issues he needs to work out.

Correct I didn't name her, thank you for pointing that out, but if I did confirm she's an addict you'd all want some sort evidence and as I just replied previously, how exactly?

As far as being a leech is concerned, well I use wikipedia but don't contribute to it, so I don't see the difference.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 07:34:49 pm by TheHobby »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Absolutely correct. Which is why I know several of them are now on aw.

Unfortunately MrTH many punters are naive.  :dash: :dash: They don't get that whores snort coke and chase the dragon.  :scare: :scare:

How's about naming the ones you claim to know about and helping out with their education.  :hi: :hi:

TheHobby

Unfortunately MrTH many punters are naive.  :dash: :dash: They don't get that whores snort coke and chase the dragon.  :scare: :scare:

How's about naming the ones you claim to know about and helping out with their education.  :hi: :hi:

Because I know exactly what will happen if I do. Lots of jumping up and down demanding evidence to back up my claim and I completely understand that.

There are some right idiots replying on this thread, well you know what? Let them carry on pretending they know better. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 07:48:42 pm by TheHobby »

Offline scutty brown

Because I know exactly what will happen if I do. Lots of jumping up and down demanding evidence to back up my claim and I completely understand that.

just tell it in a way that isn't sensationalist, then let members make their own decisions. If they don't believe you, its not your problem

TheHobby

just tell it in a way that isn't sensationalist, then let members make their own decisions. If they don't believe you, its not your problem

Because some of them I like and have known for years. My issue isn't with them, it's with punters on here being in denial.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Isn't this also the case with reviews MrTH ??

When I red card a lass for being shite, B&S or whatever I redcard her for there's only my word for it. :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 08:01:21 pm by mrfishyfoo »

TheHobby

Isn't this also the case with reviews MrTH ??

When I red card a lass for being shite, B&S or whatever I redcard her for there's only my word for it. :hi: :hi:

Ah but I'm not saying being an addict should put people off seeing them anyway, but that would be the result.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ah but I'm not saying being an addict should put people off seeing them anyway, but that MAY be the result.

CORRECTED !!!

That depends on the punter. There's many on here that knowingly punt lasses that like to "party".

I agree with you that a seasoned punter should be able to spot the signs. Thing is that there are many, both on and off of here, that can't.

Offline blackburnian

Ah but I'm not saying being an addict should put people off seeing them anyway, but that would be the result.

At least the punter would be making an informed decision ...????

Bb

Offline John the Sextist

Mr FF / BB,

Appreciate your informed opinions as you are both seasoned punters who know the score, yet we have two moron's jumping on the bandwagon, one who reviews and provides little or no evidence to substantiate claims and another who post's with no credible reviews, perhaps a white night in waiting!!

I wish they'd both fuck off and I'll cut this post short now, I don't give a fuck whether she returns to whoring, plenty out there available, probably in a coma anyway, so no use to anyone apart from TH who seems to have a soft spot for addicts!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: