Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playboy Star Candy  (Read 872 times)

Offline Isaac

Welll another week and I'm looking for something interesting in Cardiff.......hopes !

Saw this new posting  External Link/Members Only she looks and sounds hot but again possibly too good to be true ..so any of you expert punters had the pleasure or got any useful info before I riskk parting with the old 'hard earned dosh ?'

Offline Corus Boy

She looked interesting, until I got to the Romanian bit!

Offline Isaac

That's why I was asking if anyone had the pleasure or info.
Personally I've had more decent meets with Romanians than bad but......that's maybe my luck.

I'll wait for some more FB before taking the plunge ..or not !

Thanks

Offline Montywales

Only five reviews in 18 months!

Offline HughJardon

Previously called Playboy Amy Star but shes very incognito  :cool:
Ive google searched the phone number and also used the mighty Eye of Tin on her photos all to zero results.
Shes only been mentioned once on this site by ProfessorYaffle

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52079.msg679119;topicseen#msg679119

For her price its quite a risky Tofft, but the picture of her nibbling away at that dildo looks boner-riffic

Offline Isaac

Well chaps everything you say bares out my own thoughts and investigations................but I'm very tempted..............I'll maybe wait a bit longer hoping some other brave soul takes the plunge first....I'm a cowardly coward !

Offline PMAC123

I would happily TOFTT but am going on holiday in two weeks so being tight with the wallet at the moment. If you can wait until I get back I'll happily scout her out. Looks incredible.