Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer Mae & Luscious Lileth (my first duo) - Grangetown/Cardiff bay  (Read 1902 times)

70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by crfc]
22 review(s) for Summer Mae  (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by crfc]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5959801) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by crfc]

STAR-LORD

Well Done NW! - great review - tons of detail!

Just seen Luscious Lileth myself for the first time - review to follow!

How's the tension headache?

Thank you Hector. I put in too much detail.

Fortunately my tension headache didn't last long. Plus this is my 34th day going without a booking, so I've done well for myself.  :)

STAR-LORD

Except the agency funded reviews.

Anyway glad you had a good one cabbage boy.   :D
I agree with you about agency funded reviews, they should be revoked and disvowed. Part of the reason why I won't trust H & W, as far as I can throw them, especially if they are in an agency's pocket (besides other dodgy behaviour from those 2 clowns).  :thumbsdown:

Someone else will have to take over as a vegetable master, the "cabbages" was a strict 1 off.  :P

Have you heard the phrase once a punter always a punter? 

anyway retirement in the land of punt means a little break.   :lol: :lol:
I have heard the phrase before yes. But I have no intention to do the rest of my life TBH if possible. I'm only doing this for similar reasons to what The 🦉 and iamsin mention on the sister site. I do this as I don't have much luck (or much of a choice) or time for dating or relationship in civilian life at the moment. When I produce 50 reviews, then I'll start considering moving on from the industry, and try once again to settle down.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 01:17:18 pm by STAR-LORD »

Hectorshouse

NW I can't believe that you are so many days in 2018 without a punt!

Your supposed to give up alcohol in January not you know what?

Have seen LL this week, posted a review today - you are absolutely right she is a great punt!