Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Robynx - 1201590 - Portsmouth  (Read 3516 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tad expensive, but when all that's on offer are Romanians or size 20 women charging £150 an hour you can't really pick and choose. That being said I had a lot of fun with Robyn. I prefer skinnier girls and she's a bit on the large side, but she still provides a wonderful service. Paid for an hour and got a great mixture of PSE/GFE.

Soon as the money was dealt with she attacked me with a lot of FK before dragging me to bed and proceeding with some very very DFK. This continued for around 5-10 minutes before she pulled her clothes off and devouring my penis. It wasn't exactly deep throat, but it was a very sloppy and wet blowjob which I thoroughly enjoyed. Moved onto 69 to which she was very responsive and seemed to quiver in delight. Couldn't care less whether it was faked or not as I was trying to stop myself from cumming due to her blowjob.

After a while she stopped sucking and just sat on my face which was lovely before quickly putting on the condom and jumping on top. She's a very vocal girl and there was a lot of dirty talk which was somewhat weird but I played a long. Moved onto some doggie and missionary before pulling out and finishing in her mouth.

Great punt and I'll definitely be going back. The only negatives I can think of is that she's a tad large, lies about her age and expensive (though there are no extras and I probably would have to pay the same price for everything I got had I seen a Romanian girl)

Offline nigel4498

How old do you think she is? Stated age on profile says 29.

PompeyChap

How old do you think she is? Stated age on profile says 29.

She admits on her profile that she's 35 and I'd agree that that's her real age. Give or take a year.

Offline nigel4498

Cheers, one or two years I can understand but when they add six or seven, just too much.
Sounds like you had a decent punt though regardless.

Offline andyw1969

Anybody know if she will work again soon?

Profile says she took a break at the back end of last year.

Hoping she will start again soon as the 3 punts I had with her over 2 years or so were great.

Hope another good "punt" hasn't retired!

Offline wisescummer

I get the feeling that the break looks pretty permanent TBH.

Offline andyw1969

I fear you are right. Looks like another good one has retired. Shame.

shrek89

I have seen her out and about she is heavily pregnant. Nice girl. Looking forward to her return
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 08:26:52 am by shrek89 »

Offline jonny27

Anyone know if Robyn is returning? Seen her vids, dirty as hell! :-)

CTS

Anyone know if Robyn is returning? Seen her vids, dirty as hell! :-)

She has quit and wont be returning. Cherry.

Offline jonny27

She has quit and wont be returning. Cherry.

Thanks Cherry, although that is not the news I was hoping for! Shame her AW profile been taken down as well, her blog "adventures" were a damn good read too.