Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattooed punts  (Read 1284 times)

Offline gavp1984

Hi guys,
I'm partial to a nice tattooed lady, not the tramp stamp or homemade tattoo with a compass kind, in or around Wolverhampton.  My first port of call was Pro Fetish Slut but judging by reviews this may be a wasted punt. I'm Wolverhampton based and don't drive, so they would need to be very near a Midlands city centre. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Ming

Came across this one, no reviews on here that I can find but plausible AW feedback  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although there is thread about her here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90905.msg1105483#msg1105483

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 06:16:57 pm by Ming »

Offline gavp1984

Definitely what I'm looking for,  looking at her PG she has a stunning body. Shame owo ia extra £10 and no CIM but A levels is available. Although at the end of the day it's the look I'm after.   Looks like TOFTT after payday.  :thumbsup:

Ming

Looks like TOFTT after payday.  :thumbsup:

Look forward to the review  :thumbsup:

Ming  :hi:

Offline Placebo88

Definitely what I'm looking for,  looking at her PG she has a stunning body. Shame owo ia extra £10 and no CIM but A levels is available. Although at the end of the day it's the look I'm after.   Looks like TOFTT after payday.  :thumbsup:

Did you book her in the end ?

She has changed her profile name to

No CIM and no A Levels , but OWO is included in the price .

Offline gavp1984

Did you book her in the end ?

She has changed her profile name to

No CIM and no A Levels , but OWO is included in the price .

No haven't booked her yet, funds and work have been a problem.  I've text to see if there is public transport near hwr. So as soon as I have funds, there will be a meet and a review.

Offline Talbear

I saw this girl a while back... Now advertises in London, but occasionally back in Mids...

Best oral ever..!!!

She's also on Fake taxi too..

External Link/Members Only