Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Large insertions..............Recommendations please  (Read 1505 times)

Jimgreg

Hello friends and fellow punters.  My 'kink' if that is the correct expression is large insertions, either vaginal or anal.  Can anyone recommend or know of a girl that can accommodate such play?  Preferably Midlands area but will travel.  Thoughts and recommendations appreciated.

Offline freeze44

Hello friends and fellow punters

Very polite....how large is large?? Broom handle, vacum pipe or do you really go for it with your arms/head etc?  :unknown:

Jimgreg

Thanks Freeze44 for pointing out the lack of clarity.  When I say large I mean width - marrow / butternut etc

Offline blackburnian

This would be better as a regional enquiry ?? West or East Midlands ?

Bb

Online CheeseBoard

Thanks Freeze44 for pointing out the lack of clarity.  When I say large I mean width - marrow / butternut etc

And there was me thinking Ford transit van large (with a long wheel base of course)  :lol:

Offline cueball

Well well jimbo me old son.

You'll be looking for an accomodating lover then. One with ample dimension to allow bloated insertions.

A big in needs a big hole and a big box too.... Wouldn't you agree?

I've searched high and low and found you your greedy munchkin. Here she is, waiting to be inserted upon...
External Link/Members Only

Offline freeze44

Ok thanks....got to admit am struggling....if it was a carrot or cucumber might have been able to help...hopfuly others will 'toss some salad' in the mix with ideas...be interested myself... :crazy:

Offline blackburnian

Well well jimbo me old son.

You'll be looking for an accomodating lover then. One with ample dimension to allow bloated insertions.

A big in needs a big hole and a big box too.... Wouldn't you agree?

I've searched high and low and found you your greedy munchkin. Here she is, waiting to be inserted upon...
External Link/Members Only

Fuck me - Greenpeace will be after saving her  :lol:

Bb

Offline freeze44

Fuck me - Greenpeace will be after saving her  :lol:

Bb

:lol: Is it greenpeace who help people with a butternut squash stuck up their ass though?

Offline blackburnian

:lol: Is it greenpeace who help people with a butternut squash stuck up their ass though?

Could be - definitely help whales though  :lol:

Bb

Offline LLPunting

Is there a charity campaigning for the better treatment of plants?

Offline shagmore

You want to search AW listing for fisting, if they can accommodate a fist, then they usually would be able to take large insertions.

Must say I prefer my cock up a pussy than a fist, and that from experience.

Offline LLPunting

You want to search AW listing for fisting, if they can accommodate a fist, then they usually would be able to take large insertions.

Must say I prefer my cock up a pussy than a fist, and that from experience.

More you do to make her come the more genuine an experience and more mileage you're likely to get.
No oral becomes OWO.
No CIM becomes swallow
Lollipopping becomes whimpering, messy face-fucking.
A play becomes A
Wet becomes squirt
No RO becomes riding your face
Starfish becomes rampant, rarely but it has happened.

Of course only useful for those who prefer to connect.

Offline hungrypunt

My ex girl on SA I can give you a link too, "aubergine, Butternut, and fkn hotel hairdryer "  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
soz though dont know any Wgs

Offline LLPunting

My ex girl on SA I can give you a link too, "aubergine, Butternut, and fkn hotel hairdryer "  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
soz though dont know any Wgs

Was it switched on at the time?

Offline hungrypunt

Was it switched on at the time?

:lol: :lol: no mate but she had to have one leg up as it was permanently wired in. The only girl I ever knew that went to b&q with to shop for sex toys  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline hairymonster

I cant help but be interested.....

What she look like? size? etc...

Thanks,
 Monster