Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bespoke therapies Coventry  (Read 7823 times)

Offline Murphy54

I'm relatively new, and I'd agree with this. I went, saw Filipa, she's nice and does a very professional massage. I also asked and did not receive, but I like a professional service anyway :) (ps, i'm not ugly w:D )

I'm visiting Coventry on Friday, might pop in and test the waters with Filipa, how would you describe her looks,
Thanks.

Offline mrh123

Pretty, young, quiet but nice.

I'd ask in advance, I got nothing when I asked. Good luck!

Offline Murphy54

Thanks MRH123
Hope I get chance to meet her.
If I get to visit I'll post a report.

Offline slimjim82

Ask for Chelsea, organise a 10min-£20appointment and ask to skip straight to the end. Gorgeous blonde chav, who told me he does topless massage for £100

Offline mrh123

Ask for Chelsea, organise a 10min-£20appointment and ask to skip straight to the end. Gorgeous blonde chav, who told me he does topless massage for £100

He?  :lol:

Online mr.bluesky

£1OO for a topless massage seems a bit steep if all you get is a happy ending

Offline slimjim82

£1OO for a topless massage seems a bit steep if all you get is a happy ending

I'm guessing a good grope is on offer, at least. She let me have a good squeeze of her arse in the short time i spent with her. An hour with a stunner like her is deffo on my hitlist!

Offline onaleash

I'm guessing a good grope is on offer, at least. She let me have a good squeeze of her arse in the short time i spent with her. An hour with a stunner like her is deffo on my hitlist!

Cool, so you reckon she's 22? Any idea on dress size / body type?!

Baby_Driver

Theres something about you Baby_driver that just doesn't sit well with me. I'm going to take a stab in the dark and take a guess you are the guy who works here. Only 6 posts and all of them are for Bespoke. You seem to know the girls well, prices, figures, names etc and even self admit you are not busy yourself.

Can't blame you for suspecting me. I've always been a silent reader here but thought it was best to write a comment about this place as there isnt a lot of info.. Few things to clarify - I don't work here to start with :) How lame that would be! I know the gals and prices as I've been there. There are 3 gals working as far as am aware. Chelsea, Filipa and Inni. I've had extras with all 3. After reading some comments about Filipa I am not sure if she stopped doing them. I can only go with personal experiences i've had. The prices vary amongst the gals and only the massage fee of £40 is standard. Thought I am going to help here but clearly not, may be down to me being not justifying myself on my posts! I'll go back to silent mode.

Offline mrh123

Cheers :)

No luck getting hold of Chelsea yet, but she could be away.

What's Inny like if you don't mind me asking?

Will deffo be dropping in if I can get an appt this week (and yes, I can review if that's what the older folk on here want)

Offline Beamer

(and yes, I can review if that's what the older folk on here want)

Idiot comment.
You have leeched information on here since you joined in 2016. Just 9 posts and no reviews.
This is primarily a forum where information is provided via reviews for the benefit of all members. In 2018 to date 3175 reviews have been added.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 02:31:47 pm by Beamer »

Offline mrh123

Idiot comment.
You have leeched information on here since you joined in 2016. Just 9 posts and no reviews.
This is primarily a forum where information is provided via reviews for the benefit of all members. In 2018 to date 3175 reviews have been added.

Awwwww. Does it hurt you that you I haven't? Leeched information have I? No wonder people do there own thing and don't bother posting when frustrated angry men like you react like that.

I'm new. I registered in 2016. I haven't spent everyday on here. Surprisingly.

Also, I've never seen anyone for a full service. Ever. I have nothing to review. I have had 1 (one) massage in that time that ended happily. I didn't post a review, mainly because it was my first and because I don't know I had to. I've been told now tho.

Maybe. Just maybe. I'm interested in seeing more, and by default being here more and contributing to the community here....

But I might just take it off this place and field my own adventure. I don't need your approval. Thanks Beamer. Your community must be proud of you pushing newish nervous posters away.

Kudos

:-D

Offline Beamer

I couldn't give a fuck if you post reviews or not. If you dont you will simply be seen by many as a leech and not a contributor.  :hi:

Your idiot comment also belittles the excellent reviews posted by others
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 03:26:15 pm by Beamer »

Offline mrh123

But I haven't seen enough WGs to give a review. I'd like to contribute more, which is why I'm her now, but you've put me right off this site.

Do you post reviews of all your visits?

Offline Beamer

But I haven't seen enough WGs to give a review. I'd like to contribute more, which is why I'm her now, but you've put me right off this site.

Do you post reviews of all your visits?

Yes and if I see a girl again I add that comment to my review.  As per site rules only one positive review per WG per 12 months. I have been a member since September last year- 20 or so reviews posted.

Offline fredhiggins

Baby Driver -no , please keep posting.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 09:27:18 pm by fredhiggins »

Baby_Driver

Online mr.bluesky

Tried making a booking today numerous times. All I got was an answering machine (male voice) saying no one available to take my call and to go to their website and book online. So either they are very busy . Maybe  will try again Friday or just not bother  :dash:

Baby_Driver

Tried making a booking today numerous times. All I got was an answering machine (male voice) saying no one available to take my call and to go to their website and book online. So either they are very busy . Maybe  will try again Friday or just not bother  :dash:

Just got a notification from the centre to say both Chelsea and Bebe are working today.. If anyone's interested!

Offline Hoping

I think this is the right place.  the ad shows Chelsea's mobile no. External Link/Members Only

Online mr.bluesky

I think this is the right place.  the ad shows Chelsea's mobile no. External Link/Members Only

Can't see her mobile no. on the ad  :unknown:

Offline l1mpd1ck

Offline Hoping

I'm obviously going gaga.  :wacko:  Sorry.

There used to be a similar ad a few weeks ago that did give a phone no.  At least there is a link to email her.

Online mr.bluesky

I have tried phoning this place a number of times lately and nobody ever answers the phone , now today out of the blue I receive a text message from them saying there's a new therapist working there by the name of Inny-( her name being mentioned by Baby driver in an earlier posting about this place ) I am curious to know if anybody has seen Inny or any other girl there recently and whats on offer , or if there's any one there who will answer the BLOODY phone if I do ring back  :dash:

Online mr.bluesky

Just got through to Bespoke...a 'Luverly' bloke called George.....they are a totally 'Kosha' massage therapy business.

Made a booking today - report to follow (not totally kosha)

Baby_Driver

Made a booking today - report to follow (not totally kosha)

So how did that go?

Baby_Driver

Offline Man up

Just got through to Bespoke...a 'Luverly' bloke called George.....they are a totally 'Kosha' massage therapy business.

Just been to Bespoke, good massage and He by a lady called Emy she's from Latvia. Will do a review when i get chance. Overall positive.