Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay- Birmingham  (Read 2107 times)

KenniLingus

I was on business in Birmingham and saw Chardonnay's profile.

I had never experienced nuru body to body, and given my normal 'non-vanilla' puntingi thought I'd go and see her. As many of you guys know I like pushing boundaries and experimenting in the kink nod this for me was experimenting in vanilla!

Chardonnay is very pretty, but has had some work done. She has (great as they go) fake tits and fillers (not really my thing and I'm sure she would have been prettier before). Nevertheless she is pretty and her personality matches. Down to earth, fun and naughty (within the bounds of vanilla).

She gives a great nuru massage and this for me was something incredible. So sensual and relaxing.

Eventually after some nuru her on me time we slipped and squirmed in several,positions to a great climax.

We then showered together. A real delight.

She is loads of fun and next time I'm in Birmingham I will be back!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

boredguyxx

Did you go for a half hr or full hr massage? Her profile states that 1hr is needed for both front and back nuru massage.. cheers

KenniLingus

I did the hour. I'm done with 1/2 hour punts. No time to relax, and that's the point to this punting lark isn't it?

boredguyxx

Good point. :) i must book her for an hr then. Is some sort of release included in the nuru massage, or is it purely massage?

KenniLingus

Yeah, we fucked in a few positions before I let go!