Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Girls in derby?  (Read 434 times)

Offline debcase111

Seen a few new girls in derby over last few days

ive tried to look at the photos but still cant lol

External Link/Members Only

all set up on the same day

Offline badsin

Offline debcase111

doesn't say, I think so

one is based at bishop green

not heard of it

Offline Fence Post

There's a block of flats at Bishops Green, it's off Uttoxeter Road in the area behind Bemrose school, inside the ring road.
Frequently used by touring EE's, which doubtless these are. The flats are similar to the Boyer Street set up but no coded front gate.

Offline j122

All 3 profiles gone now.

There seems to be a thing with Derby, profiles set up daily with phone numbers & green lights then vanish to be replaced by new ones again. Best to Google the mobile numbers, you'll find some linked to reviews on here already.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294984.msg3116265#msg3116265

Offline Fence Post

I can't understand what they're up to. Saw an Albanian there off VS ( pissed her off when I asked if she was a Rom). She was only there 1 day! Can't understand the marketing strategy. Surely they need 3 days to drum up business.

Offline Dodgelad

I had a punt set up at bishops green, ROM girl who sounded decent enough, just wanted a blow n go...if it's discretion you are after I'd avoid, other residents in the flats were out on the balconies. I felt I was being watched at every angle so I called and politely declined.

Offline kippydon

Offline badsin

I'd avoid all these profiles, of which there does seem to be a steady flow of them through Derby.
I'd always worry Sergei was involved driving them around to different towns /city's..... Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole  :hi: