Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess Teesside  (Read 1698 times)

30 review(s) for Jess Teesside (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Metal gear

External Link/Members Only
£40 for 15 minutes

Comms
All communication was done via AW. It was all good until the day of the booking. Messaged to confirm on the morning and asked for the address, no reply, waited a bit and sent another message, got a reply saying she would send the address as a text and to provide my number which I did. It then got to a few minutes before I had to leave for the booking before I was given the postcode, and to text again for the number.

Terraced house in Stockton, not particularly discreet as the front door is almost on the street and a there were a few people around.

Appearance
Fairly accurate based on her profile, although couldn't really tell as the lights were off in the bedroom and she remained nearly fully clothed.

The meet
Knocked on the door and was let in, a brief hello and led upstairs to the bedroom. She then went and sat on the bed and mostly ignored me while I got undressed. Then went to join her on the bed started off with dfk, moved onto oral and finished with some doggie.

The house felt a bit run down: some of the door handles were missing, the lights were broken in the bedroom and there was no cold water, or shower in the bathroom.

Summary
A bit of an odd booking for me as it seemed like she didn't want me there as she didn't really say anything, I'm not sure if she was just having an off day or if it was because it was a short booking, but don't think I'll be going back.

Offline Dabbler07

Should of walked !! But thanks for the info
Banned reason: Undesirable, possible pimp.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline northface

Should of walked !! But thanks for the info

DFK, Oral , Doggie in 15mins for £40 and should have walked  :dash: You want to try some ROMS mate :D

She is probably still recovering from her recent visit to Newcastle  :D :D

Offline TheMerrt

I think if you’re a quieter or less confident personality Jess can be an awkward one to punt with; especially to start with. Purely because she’s quiet and nervous herself.

Cheers for the review, I’m sure there are plenty of people who will find your experience valuable!

Offline Bertbanger99

She isn't a talker that's for sure and her comms are dreadful, I last saw her about a year ago, she nearly made me feel like retiring

Offline The Outsider

Is this the artist formerly known as "Jess 1000"?

forest10

What the fuck do you want for £40?

Offline LesFerdinand

External Link/Members Only
£40 for 15 minutes

started off with dfk, moved onto oral and finished with some doggie.

sounds like decent value to me

Offline The Outsider

Offline jamiedean64

Dropped her an email on AW and I believe she is planning another expedition to the toon in the near future, so be worth watching her profile if interested.

JamieD

Offline Metal gear

What the fuck do you want for £40?

It wasn't the services I had an issue with which is why it's a neutral and not a negative. It was the other bits, most of which are unlikely to change with a longer booking.

Offline northface

Yes most of us realise that.
Its your review and we appreciate it.
It was dabblers comment that says you should have walked that we are responding to.