Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Sweety Pure - Harrow Weald  (Read 555 times)

4 review(s) for Emma Sweety Pure (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline iibleys

I quite enjoy a massage after a gym session so when budget masseuses pop up locally i like to give it a go. Saw Emma's profile on AW was advertised as massage with OWO, so figured id try her out.

External Link/Members Only

30mins £40

Comms - All done by text, when i arrived i was asked to call and she guided me to the flat. English is ok so no problems.

Location - About a 3 or 4 min drive from KFC in Harrow Weald. I suspect this could be the Nikki/Xena house i have read about on here, but can't say for sure as i have never visited any of the girls there. Im just making an assumption from the photos, if anyone knows maybe they can confirm? Room was furnished with the basics, decent size, clean and tidy.

Girl - I didn't really find her attractive from the photos and was even less impressed in the flesh. Shes a big lass, which you can tell from the photos but she has a huge pregnant gut, which is not so obvious. Big tits, but had some sort of rash over them so i didnt feel like touching them. Anyway, none of that is the reason for the negative review, as i was not there for a shag but wanted a decent rub down.

Encounter - Paper work sorted, i was asked to undress and lay on my front. Massage done on a bed with a towel draped over. She got naked and began to massage my back and shoulders.

She used some cream which she squirted on my back and preceded to rub it in. Now i don't mind big girls for massage, as they tend to be a little stronger and hence able to give a firmer massage, but unfortunately she wasn't really able to deliver. It seemed like she was trying to make it sensual but was failing miserably at it as she didn't do any credit card swipes or reach arounds. It was firmly in neither here nor there territory. 

She moved down my body, no attention to the lower back and minimal on the thighs and calf's. She then went to work on my feet and toes and seemed quite comfortable down there. I suspect she was killing time rubbing the soles of my feet for longer than was necessary, so i asked her to stop. I was then told to turn around and she rubbed me a little from the front then lay next to me ready for the blow job.

I was kinda looking forward to this part as i love being sucked off when my body is tired but relaxed, and there's not many providers locally that can do that at a cost i could make regular...

So now i close my eyes, i feel the warmth of her lips as it goes into her mouth; and now its in it just stays there, no real suction, no real movement, no tongue, no nothing... and then she pulls it out after like 20 secs. I open my eyes to see what going on and shes starts jerking me really fast and hard. I thought to myself, oh now you decide to put some work into it. Anyway i ask her to put it back in which she does halfheartedly but by now im about ready to pop.

She cleans me up then informs me i still have 8 mins remaining. I thought ok great carry on with a massage, but she has other plans. she asks me to close my eyes and lays next to me and strokes my body...  :unknown: It sort of ticked and wasnt my thing so i asked her to wipe me down properly got dressed and off i went.

Overall - Friendly enough girl, but the massage and owo was pretty poor.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 02:53:56 pm by iibleys »

Offline jimmyjackjones

Shame about the punt. Message this WG on AW to confirm location details etc. Seem uninterested. Massage & OWO for under £50 sounded too good be true, off the HL she goes.