Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW KATIE69  (Read 920 times)

yippy

has anyone seen this lady??

will she allow you to fuck her throat out??  like thai kimmie does??

all comments welcome

Offline BaldySoaB

There are a number of threads on here for her, sorry I can't paste the info, just use the search facility. Never had the privilege personally but looks hot!!

yippy

i've read the reviews.

i wanted to know if she is submissive like thai kimmie.

thai kimmie would let me throat fuck her hard till her eyes watered and snot coming out her nose,  also i'd spit direct into her face as i rammed my cock down her throat.

does any one know if new katie69 could handle this??

Offline Demistify

i've read the reviews.

thai kimmie would let me throat fuck her hard till her eyes watered and snot coming out her nose,  also i'd spit direct into her face as i rammed my cock down her throat.

Did you ask or just go ahead with this? Because, if her English isn't great and you didn't, I (personally) would be worried about her submissiveness being timidness and about consent. Not having a pop at all, just wondering.

Who else does throatfucking in the Mids, by the way?

Ming

i've read the reviews.

Is this genuinely a service she provides?????

If so I may have to pay her a visit!

Ming  :hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

I've seen Kimie quite a few times but never knew she did the whole sub thing!! My main reason for visiting was the excellent rimming service she provides.

Not sure if I'd partake in the spitting but definitely be interested in the throat fuck

Ming

Not sure if I'd partake in the spitting but definitely be interested in the throat fuck

+1 forgot to mention that in my earlier post, spitting on a girl is not really appealing...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 04:09:32 pm by Ming »