Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow and go?  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Ghavoc27

Do you know of any blow and go services, i find these handy as a quickie when you havent the time for a full half hpir/hour and its also cheaper

Genuine facial milf is one that comes to mind but i havent seen her around recently

Rainbow drop does a £30 blow and go so will try her this week

External Link/Members Only

Is there any other wg offering blow and go?

Simon temple

Do you know of any blow and go services, i find these handy as a quickie when you havent the time for a full half hpir/hour and its also cheaper

Genuine facial milf is one that comes to mind but i havent seen her around recently

Rainbow drop does a £30 blow and go so will try her this week

External Link/Members Only

Evening Rainbow things must be bad if doingblow and go you would do better not being so arrogant and answering booking requests. But guess you was busy then run up to Christmas have a good one

Is there any other wg offering blow and go?

Offline iceman-76

I prefer blow and go's and think aw should put blow and go in the likes list so it's a searchable option.

Offline planetrock1479

I prefer blow and go's and think aw should put blow and go in the likes list so it's a searchable option.
+1

Simon temple

Wasn’t this the girl that had seen someone who seemed to only like Bare Back as could not come in bag it was a post from 5 months ago maybe. Someone put a screen shot on of all women that had left him positive reviews so was not just about her