Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liz fbsm Birmingham  (Read 769 times)

Jayd86

After failing to get a meeting with my first choice Erica from longbridge, I decided to give Liz a try as she had a fair amount of good reviews. I already commented about her on someone else's previous review but I'd thought I'll add my own review.

Spoke to her on the phone and she's fairly direct on what she offers. I choose a half hour massage with b2b & hr for £35. She said a few other options but I can't remember them.
Her place is right by Broadway plaza.

She isn't what I expected from what other reviewers have said. I had in my mind some curvy lady but I would say the only curves she has are her tits. No wide hips and no big arse. Fairly muscular back. I seen 1 guy comment saying she was manly, which is maybe an exaggeration but I get what he means.

Massage takes place on a low bed which isn't the most comfortable but it's ok. She uses alot of oil and massage is really good. As others have said she does avoid eye contact while doing hr and keeps out of reach for you to touch her tits. The eye contact doesn't bother me but the no touching did.

I personally wouldn't go back but for half an hour £35 b2b & hr, I didn't feel any regret after leaving. I think the Chinese shops would charge double for that. The deal breaker for me was not being able to touch her while she did hr. It made it feel like she was doing a chore which is the main reason I wouldn't return.

Would recommend her though. Especially for people who are used to going to just the Chinese places. Some people (including myself) prefer a more feminine, either curvy or petite lady. She isn't this imo but I'd still say go just cause of her prices and she's a nice lady that puts you at ease. 

Jayd86

That's the the lady. Cheers, next time I'll add link to the review.