Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sparklysecrets - Wolverhampton - any intel?  (Read 2414 times)

Offline inzaghy

Hi gents

Put out another rb on aw and had a response from this one:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't find any info anywhere and pictures are limited but she's agreed to try out some new services with me for a reasonable price, so inclined to give her a go.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about her before I risk the TOFTT? Will review again if I do anyway.

Cheers

Offline curry

Been discussed on here. She is by the merry boys/Neachells pub on the main road rough area rough flat and a known BB she took it of her profile.

She is mutton dressed as lamb in as far as she is a street whore, who like a lot of them, have found AW and a smartphone as a way of feeding habits.

Offline bigjim

Sorry curry but you are wrong about this one,
I reported on her a while beck when she was on backpage

English girl never been on the streets and is not using anything doesnt even smoke !

And has never had Bb on a profile

I am no white knight just have seen this one a few times and can assure you that you are way off the truth ?

Jim

Offline inzaghy

English girl never been on the streets and is not using anything doesnt even smoke !

I am no white knight just have seen this one a few times and can assure you that you are way off the truth ?

Jim

What were your thoughts Jim? Worth seeing or nothing special?

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Jim

Why not review her then?

Offline bigjim

I have reviewd her ( ivy backpage ) have a look at my reviews and you will see it

And yes i would see her again

Offline Spearce

She replied to my RB also, is her location at least safe?

Offline gaku1

I tempted to see her but a lot of mixed reviews about her

Offline bigjim

Location is safe enough
Plenty of places to park

James999

Been discussed on here. She is by the merry boys/Neachells pub on the main road rough area rough flat and a known BB she took it of her profile.

She is mutton dressed as lamb in as far as she is a street whore, who like a lot of them, have found AW and a smartphone as a way of feeding habits.

She's also found UKP (or been told to come here) and is whinging to Admin about your post  :unknown:

Offline jackdaw

Apologies, only just seen this thread. (Almost never get so far south, so don’t look at this section very often.)

I’ve seen her. She’s fine. Would happily see her again..in fact almost certainly will.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 09:11:26 pm by jackdaw »

mandon

I've seen her. She was good fun and seemed very intelligent and kind. I had no idea she used to bb?

Offline trivago

I've seen her. She was good fun and seemed very intelligent and kind. I had no idea she used to bb?

How about reviewing her then, save people asking for Intel!!