Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls that squirt  (Read 2378 times)

Thepostman

Anyone found a decent 1 have only found 1 locally are there anymore

Offline mmarcus

External Link/Members Only
Lola in Telford squirts and offers a top notch service too! Few reviews on here including one from myself.

Enjoy  :thumbsup:

Thepostman

Thanks was looking for an outcall really sorry did not make that clear.

Offline PUNTY43

Her profile says she does outcalls?

Thepostman

Yes but with travel costs to much. Have found this girl since though Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
And she does exactly what her name suggests soaked quilt sheets and mattress great first experience for me.

Offline War_Hawk

Yes but with travel costs to much. Have found this girl since though Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
And she does exactly what her name suggests soaked quilt sheets and mattress great first experience for me.

Looks good, not much feedback but to be expected as its a fairly new profile. You can always TOFTT?  :rolleyes:

Thepostman

Sorry do not know what you mean.

Offline War_Hawk

Sorry do not know what you mean.

TOFTT = Take one for the team

No reviews on this girl you can always be the first one if you decide to see her 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 11:32:40 pm by War_Hawk »

Thepostman

Ok will leave feedback when got a couple of minutes.Have seen her already she soaked my bed.

Offline mmarcus

I’ve just read a few reviews for this girl who seems to gush. Not my cup of tea but thought I’d share.

rorororo

Abi squirts if you go for the reverse massage option, but it’s FBSM, no FS

Offline Night king

Bee from Dudley squirts has well not seen her for few years now

Offline mmarcus

Bee from Dudley squirts has well not seen her for few years now

Does anyone have a number for bee?

Offline ady17

I’ve just read a few reviews for this girl who seems to gush. Not my cup of tea but thought I’d share.

Jesus this girls middle name is squirt

Offline Night king

Bee doesn't display her number anymore don't know why best to sent message on aw.