Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Redditch  (Read 6468 times)

Online hardworkingman

Anyone tried this shop? I think they used to be the one in Longbridge that was based in a hair salon.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Anyone tried this shop? I think they used to be the one in Longbridge that was based in a hair salon.

I'll try it as soon as I can, let you know... Providing someone doesn't beat me to it, or worse comes on here, says they've been and it was shit.

Online hardworkingman

OK let us know. I did some searching on here and found one comment on the place based in Longbridge that suggests its legit, but dont know if it is the same lady(s).

Offline Littlefoot

OK let us know. I did some searching on here and found one comment on the place based in Longbridge that suggests its legit, but dont know if it is the same lady(s).

Rang up, no answer... Sent a text, immediate reply. I didn't mention extras of course... She/they told me NO EXTRAS! So I thanked them for their time, and said I wouldn't bother! So sounds pretty legit!

MarcT

Rang up, no answer... Sent a text, immediate reply. I didn't mention extras of course... She/they told me NO EXTRAS! So I thanked them for their time, and said I wouldn't bother! So sounds pretty legit!

Thanks for the intel Littlefoot  :drinks:

A no extras warning from the get go  :dash:  :dash:

The quest continues

Offline Tantric_mat

Definitely the same lady that was operating from the beauty salon near Longbridge.

This new place is 10 mins walk from my place so a bit wary of today. It’s on a grotty industrial estate with various units everything from plumbing supplies to dog groomers.

Offline Littlefoot

It’s on a grotty industrial estate with various units everything from plumbing supplies to dog groomers.

Yeah that's where it is, you can't see it from the main road. They're up against another, much more longer established legit massage place in omega therapies, which is very close by. That being the reason it won't last long!

I'm not interested in legit places!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 06:40:56 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline daveymagoo70

Definitely the same one that worked at the beauty place in Longbridge, that place seems to have closed now but i do still have her phone number and it is the same as 1 in advert.
I used her for legit massage as only round corner from me and after several visits HE was offered. If you want to play the long game you may get it.

Offline Tantric_mat

I quite enjoy the long game
When you say several visits how many are we talking and did you broach the subject or did she?

Offline daveymagoo70

I quite enjoy the long game
When you say several visits how many are we talking and did you broach the subject or did she?

It took around 4 visits for her to broach the subject, implying next visit she would give a little extra, true to her word she did. Then after that another 2 visits for it to be topless.
Enhanced breasts with piercings so we know its the same one.

Online hardworkingman

Offline daveymagoo70

And was it worth 4 Visits??

To be honest, yes. She does give a good HE with prostate massage. Allows touching also all for an extra £20.
I only used as it was local to me but if there wasnt any more a little closer now i wouldnt hesitate going back to see her.
The massage itself was worth the vists.

Offline Tantric_mat

Finally got round to trying this one out. Had to be careful as I know the bloke who owns the units.

Had a fantastic massage and as I was getting a little excited by the attention  she gave my little fella a playful tap and said "next time"

I'll let you know how I get on.

Offline greg101

I used to live in Redditch and before that Studley, there was no working girl action AT ALL EVER in those areas, if anyone opened a knocking shop they'd make a killing.

Offline Memphis87

I saw this lady today massage was good but no mention of he was flirty but as I read this thread I thought will play the long game. Only question is she seems like she has small tits but you have written she had enhanced tits? Were they big? Im thinking maybe its a different girl

It took around 4 visits for her to broach the subject, implying next visit she would give a little extra, true to her word she did. Then after that another 2 visits for it to be topless.
Enhanced breasts with piercings so we know its the same one.

Offline Tantric_mat

The woman I saw definitely had medium/large tits. She was quite tall, slender body. Long black hair and a longish face. Hard to give much more detail as it was quite dark in the room.

Offline daveymagoo70

I went over to see her yesterday  (Monday) afternoon and is Shasha from the beauty place in Longbridge who i had seen on a few occasions.
A good massage with teasing of the ball sack and on turn over wasnt even asked if i want HE, she just went for it. Breasts were taken out, i would say medium enhanced and piercing on her left nipple. As she did the HE she moved up and put the breasts in my mouth. After a good suck she went and started prostate massage which brought the inevitable conclusion. Cleaned up and on my way. All for extra £20 on top of the hourly rate.

Offline Tantric_mat

So I went back to see what ‘next time’ meant as i’m A sucker for the will she won’t she thing.
Anyway as before there was some tickling and probing round my ass. She was also asking lots of questions about if I liked that, what i’d had up there and specifically if i’d tried “the real thing” or if i’d like to.

Things didn’t go much further but I was hopeful on the flip over for a HE. That however didn’t happen and while there was a bit of teasing but nothing more. But while i’m lying there my brain starts going over the earlier conversation.

I decided to look at her in more detail and it’s fair to say she has fairly masculine features, her jaw in particular is quite prominent and angular. Add in the questions about whether i’d Like a real cock in my arse and that her boobs are enhanced and no one has mentioned seeing her below the waste and I think you can see where i’m going with this.

Look this may be just me over thinking things but my gut feeling was that something isn’t quite right. Body wise she is very feminine but I don’t think i’d Be able to put aside that nagging feeling to go back.

As it was I had two very enjoyable massages and if she is actually a he i’ll chalk it up to experience but I know some guys would be seriously uncomfortable with the idea.

Online Jumping Jack Flash

So I went back to see what ‘next time’ meant as i’m A sucker for the will she won’t she thing.
Anyway as before there was some tickling and probing round my ass. She was also asking lots of questions about if I liked that, what i’d had up there and specifically if i’d tried “the real thing” or if i’d like to.

Things didn’t go much further but I was hopeful on the flip over for a HE. That however didn’t happen and while there was a bit of teasing but nothing more. But while i’m lying there my brain starts going over the earlier conversation.

I decided to look at her in more detail and it’s fair to say she has fairly masculine features, her jaw in particular is quite prominent and angular. Add in the questions about whether i’d Like a real cock in my arse and that her boobs are enhanced and no one has mentioned seeing her below the waste and I think you can see where i’m going with this.

Look this may be just me over thinking things but my gut feeling was that something isn’t quite right. Body wise she is very feminine but I don’t think i’d Be able to put aside that nagging feeling to go back.

As it was I had two very enjoyable massages and if she is actually a he i’ll chalk it up to experience but I know some guys would be seriously uncomfortable with the idea.

There was a Ladyboy who advertised on Craigslist as being in Longbridge and then relocated to Redditch a few weeks ago or so the reworded ads suggested. Since the demise of Craigslist personals I can’t find the ad. Too much of a coincidence I think.

In principle the Ladyboy thing isn’t an issue for me and IIRC the ad specified that you had to send a photo before he/she/it would agree to an appointment. That struck me as very odd so I didn’t bother.

Offline Tantric_mat

There was a Ladyboy who advertised on Craigslist as being in Longbridge and then relocated to Redditch a few weeks ago or so the reworded ads suggested. Since the demise of Craigslist personals I can’t find the ad. Too much of a coincidence I think.

In principle the Ladyboy thing isn’t an issue for me and IIRC the ad specified that you had to send a photo before he/she/it would agree to an appointment. That struck me as very odd so I didn’t bother.

Quick search on google and I came up with this
Hidden Image/Members Only
The link is no longer available but google must still have this cached

I agree this is too much of a coincidence, and given the rest of the evidence I'm pretty confident I called this right.

Like you I don't really have had an issue with it, I just would have preferred if she's been upfront about it.

Online Jumping Jack Flash

Quick search on google and I came up with this
Hidden Image/Members Only
The link is no longer available but google must still have this cached

I agree this is too much of a coincidence, and given the rest of the evidence I'm pretty confident I called this right.

Like you I don't really have had an issue with it, I just would have preferred if she's been upfront about it.

That’s the one Mat. I wonder where the ads are placed now? Plenty of SP used Craigslist so hopefully a new website will emerge. I’m missing my daily trawl through the CL small ads!

Offline happyending

I'll be close to Redditch next week and quite like the sound of the WSWS element with this lady, does anyone have a phone number for her or a link to a current advert of hers

Offline Tantric_mat

There you go fella but don’t expect much on the first visit

Offline happyending

Thanks, don't know why I didn't find it. As regards not expecting too much I just hope for no shocks if she really is/was a he :rolleyes:

thailuver

the link on top is down now does anyone have number I want try for sure and promise a review
oh and if it is a ladyboy what the hek

lol

Offline Tantric_mat

There you go fella but don’t expect much on the first visit

This link from my earlier post still works

Oh and she is definitely a ladyboy, I asked the question and got a yes back. Also she’s advertising on vivastreet as a ladyboy too

James999

Some idiot Doramoron or something...(now banned) is not happy about this thread and is saying it's billshit (Whatever the fuck that is)  :sarcastic:

Roadster

Some idiot Doramoron or something...(now banned) is not happy about this thread and is saying it's billshit (Whatever the fuck that is)  :sarcastic:

Billshit. (n).  The Chicken Tikka Massala that appears on the check at the end of the meal that no one ordered and never arrived on the table.

thailuver

still would like to visit anyone still have the number ??

Offline Tantric_mat

Has gone off the grid in Redditch. The Gumtree ad has been gone for a while

But this ad in Bromsgrove on vivastreet is near identical and I recognise the room from the picture.

I’d say that’s pretty conclusive evidence for Doramoron!

Offline milyzz

Holy thread revival. I know  :)

Is this the ladyboy in question? There is a pic in the second image. I was just about to book an appointment for this evening, but the picture looks like a man to me?

Offline razman44

Yes it definetly is. She's been working down in Exeter and has just returned.