Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katieyoung  (Read 1164 times)

Jas1975

Has anyone had the pleasure?  Especially the duo service offered......

External Link/Members Only

Offline muddy funxter

don't know bt let me know how u get on.. that's a bit me right there lol

Barry78

I'm pretty sure she's been mentioned on here before. Picture seems familiar.

I've tried the number a few times and it's always off, however I did text. I received a reply a few hours later saying she had a different number and would I call that one. I didn't as it seemed a bit off.

Jas1975

It has been quite a challenge so far to arrange a meet. I am tying to find out if it is worth the effort!!  Mind I did think a 45 mins duo for £100 was a good price?!?!

vt

It has been quite a challenge so far to arrange a meet. I am tying to find out if it is worth the effort!!  Mind I did think a 45 mins duo for £100 was a good price?!?!

If you re-read it, it looks like she's offering 45 mins for £100 and the 'XX' separates that from duos with her sexy friend, so I don't think you'll be seeing both for £100.

Let us know if you do get meet her/them though.

Jas1975

Oh you may be right, I will have to check that before booking then!!

But if I do manage to arrange it I will review..

Offline Badvicar

If you re-read it, it looks like she's offering 45 mins for £100 and the 'XX' separates that from duos with her sexy friend, so I don't think you'll be seeing both for £100.

Let us know if you do get meet her/them though.

Good spot VT. Misread that also!

Jas1975

Good spot VT. Misread that also!

Yeah, I haven't had a price as yet but it sure did look to me like £100 for 45 mins which sounded like a bargain..