Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kkitty565 Chelmsford  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Olddog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all,

Been lurking for a while and considering joining the fun. Read all your advice and now thinking about the girl on this link from AW.

Anybody have any experience or advice?

Offline TheBSG

She's only been on AW for a few days so I've not met her yet.

Judging by the photo's though i'd guess she works put of the same place as  External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

As the mirror is the same one in their pics. If so, you'll only get A basic parlour service.

Offline PleadInsanity

This one also has similar pictures to the one linked by the OP so possibly also from the same place.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Olddog

This will sound stupid but what's a basic parlour service??

Offline PleadInsanity

Have a read of BSG's review for the link he posted up (under his reply) that will give you a good indication.

Offline TheBSG

This will sound stupid but what's a basic parlour service??

Generally a massage parlour service won't have kissing,  anal,  BJ's are with condom,  no anal,  etc.

Essentially it's bang and go

Offline Olddog

Thanks Gents,

I'd avoid but struggling to find anyone reasonably priced under the age of 35 in the area (despite what the ages on their profiles say!!!)

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

Are all good punts in that area and are pretty much listed in my order of recommendation.

Isabelle isn't stunning facially but has a decent body and gives a great service
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 04:35:44 pm by TheBSG »

Offline Olddog

Thank you, great advice and all look good. Might have to set myself a few days off for some fun and games with the lot of them!