Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ClaudiaJayne Reece Cambridge area  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Anyone seen this lady at all?, Seems to have been around for sometime but no review that i can see.

In view of the dearth of English girls in and around Cambridge wondered if she was worth a punt?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SaneOnes

I would've given her a good seeing to about 5/6 years ago but these days I'm wary of over-long self-promoting write-ups that claim to be otherwise. Also, her pics look as if they have been taken from a magazine. Then again, her hourly rate is reasonable but there's no mention of kissing anywhere on the profile. She would've charged twice that if she was 20 years younger, she just sounds the type. Might be okay for a straight-up vanilla session?

Offline masseyferguson

Do ages automatically update on AW, I don't think they do do they ?

In which case allowing for "prossie years" she was probably at least 50 in 2012, I'd hazard a guess she might in reality by nearer 60 now ?

On the other hand some providers are honest .....

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yes, as Sane one suggests the write up is rather, well very needless and excessive. A bit off putting rather like that Swedish girl doing the rounds waay too critical of her punters and seeming as cold as her country in the sack. Be interesting to meet her to see if Massy's engine hours counter theory is correct LOL!

Offline happyharry

Best avoided
She's been around for at least 15 years under various names
I met and reviewed her when she was called Libby and working near to Mildenhall. An experience best forgotten.
After that she moved to Peterborough, and then who knows where.
From my limited experience, she is a total waste of time