Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazeldoes63:Spalding/Kings Lynn/Wisbech  (Read 1900 times)

Offline Ballbrag

Hi guys just wondering if anyone has the pleasure or am I going to have to toftt?
She’s seems to have been around for a while but I can’t fins any reviews on her. Plus her profile is confusing as to what she offers. I know it states play both ways but is that the whole shebang or not?

Thanks

Offline Feeling Hopefull

If its her in the link External Link/Members Only

Then yes, I saw her a few years back when she was in Essex, she does all services and is good at her job and very professional,  had she not moved I would still continue to see her

Offline Ballbrag

Yes that is her. Thank you for the link. Looks like it could be a good option then as she has a cracking body for an older lady.

Offline Feeling Hopefull

Great proper massage too, this lady has been working independently for over 20 years, she knows her stuff 

Offline socks

What's the eureka thing she mentions in her interview, anyone know? Says she was fucked in front of 200 people at it!

Offline muffdazzler

Offline MarkS69

I saw her quite a few times when she worked from her home in Hockley, Essex.  She did a great massage with HR and OWO plus she was quite happy to be touched and fingered.  I'd give her a go if you can.

She attends a lot of swingers events and it's clear she loves sex, so she's definitely not just in it for the money.  She really seems to enjoy herself and loves teasing you until you think you'll explode.

Offline fastnet

What's the eureka thing she mentions in her interview, anyone know? Says she was fucked in front of 200 people at it!

External Link/Members Only
Eureka Naturist Club in Kent is the UK's Largest Premier Naturist Club set in 23 acres of woodland and all naturist facilities Swimming Pool Rest Rooms ...

Offline muffdazzler

And what they don’t mention is it’s a complete dump, click and like something from a 70’s movie set.

Offline Ballbrag

Any idea what their user name is on fab swingers?