Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PetiteEbonyCindy - Liverpool Street (an expensive P&D)  (Read 1372 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6807685) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by sparkus]

Offline The Abstract

Saw her last month for an hour (£150).
OWO, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, COB
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd originally booked to see Veronika (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) for 45 minutes but she messaged me an hour before our booking to say she could only see me for 30 minutes which didn't work for me so I had to scramble through my hot list to see who was available and Cindy responded to my text the fastest to say that she was available in the next two hours so I decided to see her.

She's based very close to Liverpool Street station and gave me the exact location once I was nearby. I'm fairly certain I passed her mate taking out the rubbish whilst making my way up the stairs. Knocked on the door and had to wait longer than I usual belt being letting in with her hiding behind the door.

She was wearing the same bra and knickers in her profile photos. Facially speaking I was disappointed but she has a nice body so I decided to stay and gave her the dosh and made quick use of the shower and returned to the small bedroom/kitchen.

We stroked each other and kissed each others body but there was no DFK or lip kissing in general - she never offered and I didn't insist. One thing to note is that she seemed very timid and passive and didn't take charge which is fine for some but I prefer when the woman takes some control.

She was fine with me licking and sucking her tits and then we moved to the bed for OWO which was okay. She mainly focused on the head and kept hold of my base and didn't try to DT me (I'm average sized at best) which was annoying. She gave the balls some attention after I suggested she do so but it was just little flicks with her tongue and no spitting or sucking. I asked for 69 but she said she thought she was going to start her period soon  :scare: so I decided to rubber up and try reverse cowgirl so I could admire her booty. This was probably the highlight of the punt but it was rather perfunctory and nothing special. I was growing bored and asked to cum on her bum and she agreed so I did.

Quick clean up followed by a chit chat about work, life, family, holidays etc. Then I had to initiate round two which was pretty much the same as above except we did cowgirl and doggy as well and I finished in the bag. Overall it felt like a very expensive pump and dump and she just about scrapes a neutral because while she wasn't all that facially and too timid for my liking the sex wasn't actually bad but just average.

Offline YOY

Is that the same Cindy as this one https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320042.msg3337865#msg3337865
Not sure why it has not picked up the previous reviews.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 08:51:56 am by YOY »

Offline Munter84

Is that the same Cindy as this one https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320042.msg3337865#msg3337865

She changed profiles at one point. 6807685 (current) and 6398602 (defunct).

Offline The Abstract

Same one. She had the lump on her arm as mentioned in other reviews.