Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa 23, Croydon - BBW  (Read 2319 times)

4 review(s) for Alexa 23 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online blackmt

External Link/Members Only

Many moons ago I had my last punt upon our glorious shores and what a glorious punt it was  - OK the girl was not muc of a looker, but I paid £60 for an hour and received a service which at the time I felt was second to none - a month later I searched for her again and she was missing and so other than brief sex holidays my punting days appeared over

However recently I've decided to go on a mission - to find similar valuesque punts in my local area of croydon

So over the next few months I'm going to commit myself to one meet a month with a sp who charges no more than £80 an hour and that is to include owo - a fools task I hear you say, but if I uncover some gems I'll be doing the world a service - and if it turns out to be shit, hey I only lose £80

Anyways yesterday's meeting - I had my eyes on Alexa for a while, but she moved out to Hounslow - I saw she was back in Croydon yesterday and was closer to me than another punt I was planning so decided to take the plunge with her - I actually had a nasty fall this week when trying to jump over a wall (I know) and felt I should put off this punt for another week, but the fear of missing out again forced me to soldier on - this bears some major relevance on the punt

Comms - very straightforward - sent a text about 90mins before getting back to Croydon - then one when near the postcode - had to wait 10mins whilst she freshened up, but that was fine

Location - one of the many hotels close to East Croydon - no key card - once I had the room number I just went straight up - no embarrassment

The girl - looks just like her pics - face was actually slightly prettier than I thought it would be - I'd say she is not lying about her age - body is an 18/20 - she had some standard lingerie which came off way too quickly for my liking - I had paid 70 for the hour, I was expecting striptease which she said was included - no heels which i was hoping for - she also had just had a new tattoo on her neck and still had the plastic covering - I found it odd she would punt with that but oh well

The meet - so after getting the room number I headed up and received the normal behind the door treatment - after dealing with the paperwork (£70 for the hour) we had a few little pecks - I was hoping to be offered a shower where she would join (I could've asked) but wasn't - she turned and stripped off - I am a fan off bbws cos. I love a fat arse and fat juicy tits - I thought the arse was on point and my little boy started twitching at the sight - however the tits were a disappointment - ds I reckon - on a girl of that size it ain't enough imho

As she had got naked so quickly I decided to do the same and hope on the bed whilst she quickly went to the bathroom - on return we shared some fk whilst exploring each others bodies - she complained that my hands were cold - I know suggested a shower but her English wasn't the best - not terrible, you just have to be slow and I think and talk fast - I'm like the wolfman

Anyway I decided to go down on her as I am a fan - very clean down there and so I ended up spending a bit of time sucking and licking her clit whilst three fingers explored her innards - I know girls are paid to fake it, but I'm sure she didn't - she made a joke about she should be paying me and was breathless for a few minutes afterwards

Anyway she decided to return the favour and this was when things started to go south - opted for owo which was pretty stanardard first time around - didn't get a regular rhythm or anything -  but as I was now hard I said let's just get some sex in play, she was about to go on top when she noticed one of the wounds on my head had opened up - a bit of blood covered one of her pillows - I was so embarrassed and offered to leave, but to be fair she took it really well, started off with some wipes and then a splash of water and it was gone - the pillow case was a goner though - feeling guilty I offered to go again, but she was fine

Owo second time around was marginally better - she managed to build up a rhythm, but no spitting l, no eye contact and no balls tickling, just a standard affair - and the annoying thing is when I started to like the rhythm and make noises to signal my enjoyment she stopped and whipped out the rubber

Anyway we started with mish this time - why I normally like big girls is cos they can take a pounding but it took a while to find a rhythm with alexa - however when we did it was nice a lot of kissing and moaning by both of us and the sight of her little titties swaying meant me feeling my jacket came around quicker than I thought

Things went even further south at this point - I'm oftebln filled with buyers remorse after shooting my load and need a girl who can be tender to get me to relax - that wasn't alexa - no massage or kisses in fact I removed my own condom - I looked at my watch and saw I had been there for just over half an hour and suggested I go - she didn't seem to understand, but eventually agree and we settled on 50 for the time and inconvenience

I guess I came in a warm home, but I doubt I'll be returning - that said I appreciate my issue might have made things difficult but I found things half hearted before theb

Pros - looked like her pics
Best punting Hotel in croyson
Didn't complain when I opened up my wpund
Straightforward comms

Cons - not the biggest tits
Half hearted servicd
English not the best

Online blackmt

I'm guessing cos it was such a long time ago, but I'd say 5ft4